Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emma R.
Banana flavor supreme. I love it. My kids love it too! It's especially good mixed in smoothies in the morning.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I have not had banana nesquick in years and I don't remember the last time I saw this in the store. I remember when I was little my dad would make this for my sister and I and we loved it.
Jackline L.
Hamilton, OH
My daughter loves it I give it to her in the morning and I drink it too because it just delicious this is a must have at home
Laura A.
Islandia, NY
My little cousin drinks this and he loves it I personally have tried this and it was really awesome
Love this product their chocolate is so rich tasting. Chocolate milk or hot coco either way it's so yummy
Inmaculada M.
Portland, OR
My daugther loves it!
I think it is good to have new flavors while maintaining the quality of the products.
Nestlé is a quality brand and we are delighted to have new varieties at breakfast or snack.
My daughter says the taste is very good, she loves banana so it's her favorite moment.
Andy T.
me gusta mucho mas que todo en la tarde para abrigarme y en el desayuno para ir a trabajar su sabor alegra las mañanas
Joseth A.
I dont like this, I hate this, ughhh!!! No me gusta para nada, I really hate this.....
Mari C.
Denver City, TX
In the summertime my kids drink milk so I add bananas and add the mix to make a banana milkshake and add whip cream and a cherry for a nice treat
Marcie S.
San Antonio, TX
Love it but I like the liquid one and the strawberry easy to use and blend in the milk absolutely tasteful
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.