Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #31 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
Wilbraham, MA
I wish they would bring this back closer to home! As a child my mom would warm a glass of banana milk and I would have it before bed. I am 25 and until this day I can smell the sweetness and taste the amazingness of banana milk.
Lesly G.
Lesly G.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg!! I love this so much! It my favorite of all time. It taste really good and gets really tasty
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
This is probably the most expensive powdered milk drink mix you will ever find. I remember going into a QuikTrip and finding Nesquik Banana milk in the milk section and was amazed by the deliciousness. I actually called Nesquik a few years back to ask if they had this mix and said that it didn't do well in the US and so it was not available. You have your vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate of course, but for some reason this stuff wasn't a hit supposedly. Well they never told me you could find it overseas, all I got was a coupon and a "thank you for your feedback" letter. When I ordered It didn't come in the big tub but sent two bubble wraped have portions. It's got that yummy artificial banana flavor in the like of runts candy and taffy. This is the real deal and brings me back to my youth some. You do pay the piper by the price but as an occasional treat I find it well worth it and should last you a decent while.
Areeba K.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
Nestle beverages are very healthy, and many times they are amazing in taste. Personally, I think they are worth it, accept some might view it as too expensive. I have gotten it only once from a local store, though I would definitely fetch for somemore if my family pleases.
Waseem C.
Waseem C.
Austin, TX
Quick and easy to make, and also has great taste. get you sum of the sauce drink mayne
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
I wish I could have this. It doesn't exist anywhere I've ever been. I searched high and low::...doesn't exist
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Central City, KY
Growing up, we never had this! We always had the strawberry, and the chocolate. When I seen this, I was skeptical... but it's absolutely delicious! Nesquik never lets me down!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Smithville , MO
THIS STUFF IS SO AMAZING. IF YOU AHVE NOT TRIED IT YOU NEED TO ASAP. I DONT KNOW HOW EASILY IT IS TO FIND IN STORES I MEAN IVE ONLY TRIED IT ONCE BECAUSE I FOUND IT AT WALMART. IM NOT INO POWDERED DRINKS REALLY THOUGH BUT THIS ONE WAS REALLY GOOD GO GET YOU SOME
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
I'm 21 and I love this milkshake mix. My kids also love it when they want something sweet. It's a must in my house
Ris R.
Ris R.
Hohenwald, TN
So good! Yummy as all heck, and pretty inexpensive. All my little cousins love this stuff too, so it's kid approved.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?