Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ana c.
El Paso, TX
I love love love this banana milk shake its super good it taste so much like banana and i can drink this any time
Denitsa K.
He probado este Nestlé pero no me ha gustado mucho.Prefiero el colacalo original.Pero es genial para los niños.
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX
Obsessed with this banana milkshake the only downfall is the sugar level but other than that it tastes so good!
Michelle H.
If you're a fan of banana this is really good. It's really rich in flavor and it really does taste like bananas
Emma R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Banana flavor supreme. I love it. My kids love it too! It's especially good mixed in smoothies in the morning.
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Love this for making chocolate milk. Tastes delicious. I prefer the syrup to the powder because its less messy.
Hector D.
La Feria, TX
Everyone I know has drank this chocolate milk like comon it's amazing I love it. As a child I always loved it
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
I wish I could have this. It doesn't exist anywhere I've ever been. I searched high and low::...doesn't exist
Gina D.
Fitchburg, MA
I didn't like the flavor of the banana and neither did my kids, will be sticking to the chocolate for now on
ellys c.
Doral, FL
Este chocolate es de mis favoritos, muy buen sabor, les gusta a todos en la familia y sobre todo a los niños.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.