Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paola R.
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

It's delicious, the boys' favorite, it's super economical and it's very refreshing, recomed........
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
Love the banana flavor. Great idea. Taste is amazing use it all the time for me and my little sisters.
Mariuxi R.
Mariuxi R.
Homestead, FL
Este siempre será el mejor para mi personalmente me encanta es una delicia, es una marca confiable sie.pre lo he consumido
Mary Carmen C.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
super rica
a los niños de la casa le gustan en invierno
muy buen producto
muy buen precio
divinooooooooo
Lesly G.
Lesly G.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg!! I love this so much! It my favorite of all time. It taste really good and gets really tasty
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
This is probably the most expensive powdered milk drink mix you will ever find. I remember going into a QuikTrip and finding Nesquik Banana milk in the milk section and was amazed by the deliciousness. I actually called Nesquik a few years back to ask if they had this mix and said that it didn't do well in the US and so it was not available. You have your vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate of course, but for some reason this stuff wasn't a hit supposedly. Well they never told me you could find it overseas, all I got was a coupon and a "thank you for your feedback" letter. When I ordered It didn't come in the big tub but sent two bubble wraped have portions. It's got that yummy artificial banana flavor in the like of runts candy and taffy. This is the real deal and brings me back to my youth some. You do pay the piper by the price but as an occasional treat I find it well worth it and should last you a decent while.
Waseem C.
Waseem C.
Austin, TX
Quick and easy to make, and also has great taste. get you sum of the sauce drink mayne
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
We are the rare few that like banana milk. This makes it so easy to mix and you can make it as light tasting or strong as you like. It tastes so delicious
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm City , FL
I wish I could have this. It doesn't exist anywhere I've ever been. I searched high and low::...doesn't exist
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Central City, KY
Growing up, we never had this! We always had the strawberry, and the chocolate. When I seen this, I was skeptical... but it's absolutely delicious! Nesquik never lets me down!
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?