Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #36 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Valley Spgs, CA
These taste like banana laffy taffy. My children call these candy shakes because of how sweet they taste. I enjoy putting them in classic milkshake glasses too.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
They used to make a banana and vanilla milk and I miss it so much because it was so good so this is like the next best thing
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
We are the rare few that like banana milk. This makes it so easy to mix and you can make it as light tasting or strong as you like. It tastes so delicious
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
OH sweet heavenly nectar of the gods. I love this milk, and I remember my mom buying it for me when I was younger. It was my special treat when we went out, and I would pick up the premixed bottles at the gas station. Then they stopped selling it! I'm so happy that I found this stuff here. The tub is small, but it's so worth it. I wish Nestle would just bring it back in the US, they wouldn't have any problem making sales on this stuff! The taste is just like the stuff I bought as a kid. I have it hidden on the top of my fridge, and only have a glass when my children are in bed - because there's no way I'm sharing it with them.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Mmmm omg my absolute all time favorite it's just so hard to find I never find it when I used to work at my families market I used to order it but they stopped ordering them and since I haven't been able to find it I used to add it to my cereal.
Jackline L.
Jackline L.
Hamilton, OH
My daughter loves it I give it to her in the morning and I drink it too because it just delicious this is a must have at home
Derenisse F.
Derenisse F.
Las Vegas, NV
I remember since I was small I drinker this really like it even tho am grown up I really like this product
Mari C.
Mari C.
Denver City, TX
In the summertime my kids drink milk so I add bananas and add the mix to make a banana milkshake and add whip cream and a cherry for a nice treat
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
Love the banana flavor. Great idea. Taste is amazing use it all the time for me and my little sisters.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Amo este producto ! Siempre me a gustado desde niña amor el sabor ! Y mi hija lo toma ahora
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?