Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESQUIK #41 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
I'm 21 and I love this milkshake mix. My kids also love it when they want something sweet. It's a must in my house
Janette M.
Our family loves Nesquik. I grew up adding this to my milk because I do not like the taste of plain milk. So good!
Sol F.
LEWISVILLE, TX
milkshake gostoso para fazer no fim da tarde de calor, bater no liquidificador com algumas frutas, fica uma delícia
Shayma W.
Best thing ever made!! I love this so much, I can never go back to regular milk, this is too good. Repeat customer
Johana O.
Spring, TX
I like the nestle products and this products form part of my morning and my night, and also when I eat my cookies
Bety P.
Never again i will drink this. Ewww just think of the flavor no its tooo sweet. It has like a plastic taste. 0 🌟
Gabriela M.
Doral, FL
It's just an awesome taste. If you like banana flavoured stuff you need to find this mix and try it in your milk!
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love banana milk. Nesquik is my favorite. My kids love it just as much as I do. It has such a sweet rich taste.
Kiara A.
Yummy for your kids or friend the best way to pass the cold weather it taste good and it bring family's together
ana c.
El Paso, TX
I love love love this banana milk shake its super good it taste so much like banana and i can drink this any time
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.