Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andy T.
me gusta mucho mas que todo en la tarde para abrigarme y en el desayuno para ir a trabajar su sabor alegra las mañanas
Ris R.
Hohenwald, TN
So good! Yummy as all heck, and pretty inexpensive. All my little cousins love this stuff too, so it's kid approved.
Madison W.
W Lafayette, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
My kids cannot taste the difference when it comes the powder shake mix from Nestle he's just like a banana milkshake
Riddhi G.
I love milkshakes
And my brother loves it too
Our mom gives this banana milkshakes to us everyday....
Its really nice
hileyny v.
Medley, FL - Florida
it is the maximum we all love from the smallest to the largest family can not miss in any household recommended 100%
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
My brother and cousin love this especially the strawberry 🍓 flavor it's the best... very nice taste an affordable too
Erika H.
A good change to chocolate and strawberry. Banana is the best kind! Cheap and just stir in!! Defiantly a must have !
Reed N Rochelle L.
Florence, OR
Easy to mix! Very delicious! A must try drink. Our family loves how easy it is to mix and my kids love it with milk.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Yes my favorite at midnight probably not the best choice right before bed but it makes me sleep better two thumbs up
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.