Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rasha S.
Munster, IN
So good to drink, I love giving this to my niece and nephew you they always seem to enjoy it and want more
Petronila B.
At firts i love banana when i see it in thw market i get in love love it excelent flavor is the best for me
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite! It's so difficult to find this but when I do, I stock up! It has a very creamy banana flavor.
Derenisse F.
Las Vegas, NV
I remember since I was small I drinker this really like it even tho am grown up I really like this product
Elsie M.
Hot Chocolate. Hot chocolate. My daughter loves hot chocolate. She drinks it all year round and love it's
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
I love the Banana flavor but haven't been able to find it in years. Need to get it out in the store!
Lindsay K.
Twin Falls, ID
My family and I didn't like this... Weird taste not at all banana. Definitely not gonna buy it again.
April V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Ehhhh not so great. I like the original better to make the chocolate shakes in the morning! So good!
Cherish A.
Shafter, CA
yummy. it taste just like a banana milkshake. my favorite. i don't think i'll ever stop buying this
Leslie C.
San Jose, CA
Always had this as a kid it's super easy to make and super convenient and also it last you a while
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.