Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #50 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sonia J.
Sonia J.
The best milkshake I ever had. Banana flavored is my fave and very affordable. I noticed it cannot be purchased in every store (they mostly just have chocolate and strawberry), but when I do find the Banana flavor I am in heaven! I would totally buy it again!
Jasmin J.
Jasmin J.
Orlando, FL
Its very good My kids love it!! Odds. Subsidy subsidy subsidy eggs subsidy subsidy. Hehehe hehehe. Subsidy. Kenosha
La cantidad de productos que maneja esta marca es muy amplia y hay de donde escoger, por lo cual, eso es muy bueno ya que todos tenemos diferentes gustos, asi, se pueden encontrar desde cosas en polvo hasta cosas liquidas y de verdad que eso le da un plus.
Safirah A.
Safirah A.
Baltimore, MD
I believe this product has a very good packaging and also I think that the taste of it is actually delicious I totally like it
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Banana all the way!! Omg it's hard to find this and I love it. Artificial flavor is so good! Ahaha I really do like it. Reminds me of my childhood.
Love this product their chocolate is so rich tasting. Chocolate milk or hot coco either way it's so yummy
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Amo este producto ! Siempre me a gustado desde niña amor el sabor ! Y mi hija lo toma ahora
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
West Haven, CT
We are obsessed with this flavor of Nestle, but struggle to find it in grocery stores. We usually have to order online which ends up being more expensive with shipping
lucero g.
lucero g.
Terrell, TX
nesquik banana milkshake is a great and easy way to start of your day it is so delisious everyone will love
andrea q.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
But, yes, you have to be very careful to leave it in an open container, for this I recommend plastic cans where you store the cereals so that they do not get in the air and thus keep them in the best possible way because what I least like these cereals when They become soft and lose their crisp character that characterizes them so much.
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?