Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I love banana milk. Nesquik is my favorite. My kids love it just as much as I do. It has such a sweet rich taste.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
We are the rare few that like banana milk. This makes it so easy to mix and you can make it as light tasting or strong as you like. It tastes so delicious
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Twin Falls, ID
My family and I didn't like this... Weird taste not at all banana. Definitely not gonna buy it again.
Marcie S.
Marcie S.
Laredo, TX
Love it but I like the liquid one and the strawberry easy to use and blend in the milk absolutely tasteful
Sonia J.
Sonia J.
The best milkshake I ever had. Banana flavored is my fave and very affordable. I noticed it cannot be purchased in every store (they mostly just have chocolate and strawberry), but when I do find the Banana flavor I am in heaven! I would totally buy it again!
Mel R.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I have not had banana nesquick in years and I don't remember the last time I saw this in the store. I remember when I was little my dad would make this for my sister and I and we loved it.
La cantidad de productos que maneja esta marca es muy amplia y hay de donde escoger, por lo cual, eso es muy bueno ya que todos tenemos diferentes gustos, asi, se pueden encontrar desde cosas en polvo hasta cosas liquidas y de verdad que eso le da un plus.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
De vainiñla.me encanta todas las mañanas en mi desayuno!!!! Si no lo han probado! Haganlo
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Irina M.
Irina M.
I can't describe quite what it tastes like, but it's sweet and delightful and the closes comparison I have is banana Laffy Taffy. Love love love this stuff, but it's super difficult to find in the US T_T
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?