Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #36 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sonia J.
Sonia J.
The best milkshake I ever had. Banana flavored is my fave and very affordable. I noticed it cannot be purchased in every store (they mostly just have chocolate and strawberry), but when I do find the Banana flavor I am in heaven! I would totally buy it again!
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Banana flavor supreme. I love it. My kids love it too! It's especially good mixed in smoothies in the morning.
La cantidad de productos que maneja esta marca es muy amplia y hay de donde escoger, por lo cual, eso es muy bueno ya que todos tenemos diferentes gustos, asi, se pueden encontrar desde cosas en polvo hasta cosas liquidas y de verdad que eso le da un plus.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I love banana milk. Nesquik is my favorite. My kids love it just as much as I do. It has such a sweet rich taste.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
They used to make a banana and vanilla milk and I miss it so much because it was so good so this is like the next best thing
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Banana all the way!! Omg it's hard to find this and I love it. Artificial flavor is so good! Ahaha I really do like it. Reminds me of my childhood.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
De vainiñla.me encanta todas las mañanas en mi desayuno!!!! Si no lo han probado! Haganlo
Jackline L.
Jackline L.
Hamilton, OH
My daughter loves it I give it to her in the morning and I drink it too because it just delicious this is a must have at home
Joseth A.
Joseth A.
I dont like this, I hate this, ughhh!!! No me gusta para nada, I really hate this.....
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?