Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #40 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
They used to make a banana and vanilla milk and I miss it so much because it was so good so this is like the next best thing
Jackline L.
Hamilton, OH
My daughter loves it I give it to her in the morning and I drink it too because it just delicious this is a must have at home
Tina R.
Leonardo, NJ
I love this stuff but i cant find it anywhere use to drink all the time if i find it i would tell all my friends to go get it
Molly S.
medenhall, MS
Nestlé chocolate milk is great! very easy to mix up and it's oh so tasty. i've used it for a while and nothing else compares.
Mariuxi R.
Homestead, FL
Este siempre será el mejor para mi personalmente me encanta es una delicia, es una marca confiable sie.pre lo he consumido
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
I don't like this flavor. It didn't taste like a banana milkshake. All I could taste was vanilla. Don't waste your money.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
amo con locura el nesquik... me encanta para desayunar y amedia tarde a modo de merienda, es saciante y facil de preparar
Jen Z.
This cream is amazing! The scent was wonderful and my skin was so smooth and soft! I will definitely be using this again!
Angell G.
Moore, SC
This had the best flavor. It is the most refreshing drink. The normal flavor is chocolate but banana is just as great.
Andy T.
me gusta mucho mas que todo en la tarde para abrigarme y en el desayuno para ir a trabajar su sabor alegra las mañanas
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.