Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #36 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mel R.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I have not had banana nesquick in years and I don't remember the last time I saw this in the store. I remember when I was little my dad would make this for my sister and I and we loved it.
Andreina N.
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
This isla not my favorite, i thing that because its very swett, and after i fell fully
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Stevens Point, WI
I use the Nestle Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix when I am at work. Just mix with cold milk and you have a creamy glass of goodness. My appetite is satisfied and the banana reminds me of my childhood.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
This product banana powder was discontinued in my city (chicago) a few years ago, but I add I enjoyed it so much let me say since I was a child,oh my God... my day wasn't going to get better if I didn't have my banana flavor mik. I loved this product I hope to one day come across this flavor again😊
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
los que están encantados son mis hijas por su savor tan rico a banana son sus fans están locas por tomar toda las mañanas su Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix
Jillayne S.
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
It is the most yummiest and satisfying Chocolate Banana Milkshake flavor ever! Fill you up after one but makes you crave more, because it tastes so good!
Mariuxi R.
Mariuxi R.
Homestead, FL
Este siempre será el mejor para mi personalmente me encanta es una delicia, es una marca confiable sie.pre lo he consumido
lucero g.
lucero g.
Terrell, TX
nesquik banana milkshake is a great and easy way to start of your day it is so delisious everyone will love
hidexi m.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Mi esposo adora esto es una golosina para el ni que decir en cuanto a su calidad es de las mejores
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?