Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angell G.
Moore, SC
This had the best flavor. It is the most refreshing drink. The normal flavor is chocolate but banana is just as great.
Ris R.
Hohenwald, TN
So good! Yummy as all heck, and pretty inexpensive. All my little cousins love this stuff too, so it's kid approved.
Riddhi G.
I love milkshakes
And my brother loves it too
Our mom gives this banana milkshakes to us everyday....
Its really nice
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
My kids cannot taste the difference when it comes the powder shake mix from Nestle he's just like a banana milkshake
Erika H.
A good change to chocolate and strawberry. Banana is the best kind! Cheap and just stir in!! Defiantly a must have !
Reed N Rochelle L.
Florence, OR
Easy to mix! Very delicious! A must try drink. Our family loves how easy it is to mix and my kids love it with milk.
Madison W.
W Lafayette, IN
CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! This is probably my favorite brand of chocolate milk. I rarely have it but when I do, its amazing
Asha R.
Mount Dora, FL
My brother and cousin love this especially the strawberry 🍓 flavor it's the best... very nice taste an affordable too
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Yes my favorite at midnight probably not the best choice right before bed but it makes me sleep better two thumbs up
Jasmin J.
Orlando, FL
Its very good My kids love it!! Odds. Subsidy subsidy subsidy eggs subsidy subsidy. Hehehe hehehe. Subsidy. Kenosha
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.