Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESQUIK #41 in Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
This was my favorite when I was a kid. Too bad I can't find the banana in any stores. If someone knows where to find this...please share!!
Rodiiana M.
this if I really like super-rich milk knows and can do hot or cold of the two known forms well accompanied by gallates is the best snack
Jillayne S.
Another childhood favorite that I allow myself to indulge in occasionally. I love banana flavored things and this does not disappoint.
The reason I gave it a five my kids love drinking stuff like dis it can be a long day for playing and they or tired I fix them a glass
Janet R.
The banana is the absolute best. I uses to buy these all the time . Such a sweet and pleasent flavor. I no longer see them in stores
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Riquiiiisimo el chocolate. No lo cambio por ningún otro. Fácil de preparar y el sabor es tan único que dan ganar de seguro tomando
Headay C.
Bronx, NY
this is my sons fav because he loves chocolate and ofcourse with the milk this is really tasty and we always come back to nestle
Marilia G.
Acho nesquick tão bom, tem gostinho de infância, me dá nostalgia, me faz reviver momentos marcantes de minha vida com meus amigos
Safirah A.
Baltimore, MD
I believe this product has a very good packaging and also I think that the taste of it is actually delicious I totally like it
Jennifer s.
I love this banana favor. I actually drink this at night before going to bed. I tried other but this is one of the best favors.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.