Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.

BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak...Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Stevens Point, WI
I use the Nestle Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix when I am at work. Just mix with cold milk and you have a creamy glass of goodness. My appetite is satisfied and the banana reminds me of my childhood.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
This product banana powder was discontinued in my city (chicago) a few years ago, but I add I enjoyed it so much let me say since I was a child,oh my God... my day wasn't going to get better if I didn't have my banana flavor mik. I loved this product I hope to one day come across this flavor again😊
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
los que están encantados son mis hijas por su savor tan rico a banana son sus fans están locas por tomar toda las mañanas su Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix
Sonia J.
Sonia J.
The best milkshake I ever had. Banana flavored is my fave and very affordable. I noticed it cannot be purchased in every store (they mostly just have chocolate and strawberry), but when I do find the Banana flavor I am in heaven! I would totally buy it again!
hidexi m.
hidexi m.
el cajon, California
Mi esposo adora esto es una golosina para el ni que decir en cuanto a su calidad es de las mejores
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
It is the most yummiest and satisfying Chocolate Banana Milkshake flavor ever! Fill you up after one but makes you crave more, because it tastes so good!
La cantidad de productos que maneja esta marca es muy amplia y hay de donde escoger, por lo cual, eso es muy bueno ya que todos tenemos diferentes gustos, asi, se pueden encontrar desde cosas en polvo hasta cosas liquidas y de verdad que eso le da un plus.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

It's delicious, the boys' favorite, it's super economical and it's very refreshing, recomed........
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Banana all the way!! Omg it's hard to find this and I love it. Artificial flavor is so good! Ahaha I really do like it. Reminds me of my childhood.
lucero g.
lucero g.
Terrell, TX
nesquik banana milkshake is a great and easy way to start of your day it is so delisious everyone will love
Julia E.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?