Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #41 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alicia R.
This Powdered Nesquik has a really wonderful, yummy, flavor! It sort of reminds me of Mexican chocolate, (which I dearly love), because there is a very tiny hint of spices like cinnamon & nutmeg in it. You get a pretty big canister & it is a lot more economical to use then the Nesquik Chocolate Syrup & less sugar in it too! It mixes up very easily in either cold milk or in hot milk too! My family has loved the Nesquik Chocolate Syrup for making chocolate milk for many years, but after trying this powder, we like it even better then the syrup, so I'm back buying more.
paola r.
Coachella, CA
This hot chocolate is my childhood literally. i am basically an adult and i still drink this lol its so good and easy to make without making a mess and its definitely affordable especially because theres so much that comes with one box. i would definitely recommend
Sanihe R.
Este sabor que es banana, lo hace aun mas dulce, lo cual por eso me gusta muchisimo, ademas de la presentacion del producto es agradable y bastante practivo, a un precio que vale la pena por el beneficio del producto, lo compraria de nuevo definitivamente.
Dafranlii B.
I love chocolate with madness, and this I love, I always buy it because I love its taste.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Amo el chocolate con locura, y esto me encanta, siempre lo compro porque me encanta su sabor.
Gizeh Marie d.
Yet another tasty podered chocolate ive been drinking this one since for as long as i cab remember i share this with my husband and i can tell he loves it too because i leave him alone with the jar and he litterary eats it and makes his home made
Xandriane L.
This is one of the best remedies to severe hangovers and headaches. It's not just healthy, it's also extremely satisfying to the taste! I'm always purchasing one tub after another. Definitely worthy to be in your groceries list.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Ugh, I never see banana flavour milk mix these days but I LOVE this stuff! I love it more than any other flavour. It's just an awesome taste. If you like banana flavoured stuff you need to find this mix and try it in your milk!
Ellie F.
So strange, but oh so good! My childhood friend from England introduced me to this specialty Nesquik flavor. I wouldn't go so far as saying it's better than chocolate milk, but it is definitely better than strawberry!!
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
I do not like it very much, the best hot chocolate is what we do here in RD without milk, only chocolate, water, cinnamon and a few orange leaves if the orange tree, it is called "water chocolate"
Darius N.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best I've had my whole life. I remember just waking up on saturday morning watching cartoonz and drinking my banana milkshake. Its like my world is complete.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
🦋⛓josie e.