Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Dafne R.Nestlé Nesquik Banana Milkshake Mix Tub 500g uploaded by Karima Z.

BY NESTLÉ #42 in Hot Cocoa

IF 500 G NOT IN STOCK WE WILL SEND YOU TWO PACK OF 300 G. (2X300=600) AT NO EXTRA COST. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of smoothie or milkshak... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.1 Answers
  • I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banan...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
TaShyra G.
I've been drinking this the last few months. It's good, but doesn't taste quite as good as I remember. It is a good, lower-calorie alternative to ice cream, though, and it satisfies that craving. I only buy 2% milk, and I mix up my Nesquik, and put the cup in the freezer. Instead of getting a bowl of ice cream, I grab my milkshake instead, thaw it out a little and mix it enough that it's a shake or smoothie consistency.
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This product banana powder was discontinued in my city (chicago) a few years ago, but I add I enjoyed it so much let me say since I was a child,oh my God... my day wasn't going to get better if I didn't have my banana flavor mik. I loved this product I hope to one day come across this flavor again😊
Amanda V.
Banana flavored anything is my guilty pleasure. This stuff is really good nice and cold. I've even thrown in a real banana just to mix it up a bit. Can't complain too much, it is super sweet so depending on your taste buds you might need something to mellow it out. I would buy again.
paola r.
Coachella, CA
This hot chocolate is my childhood literally. i am basically an adult and i still drink this lol its so good and easy to make without making a mess and its definitely affordable especially because theres so much that comes with one box. i would definitely recommend
Sonia J.
The best milkshake I ever had. Banana flavored is my fave and very affordable. I noticed it cannot be purchased in every store (they mostly just have chocolate and strawberry), but when I do find the Banana flavor I am in heaven! I would totally buy it again!
Sanihe R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Este sabor que es banana, lo hace aun mas dulce, lo cual por eso me gusta muchisimo, ademas de la presentacion del producto es agradable y bastante practivo, a un precio que vale la pena por el beneficio del producto, lo compraria de nuevo definitivamente.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Ugh, I never see banana flavour milk mix these days but I LOVE this stuff! I love it more than any other flavour. It's just an awesome taste. If you like banana flavoured stuff you need to find this mix and try it in your milk!
Ellie F.
So strange, but oh so good! My childhood friend from England introduced me to this specialty Nesquik flavor. I wouldn't go so far as saying it's better than chocolate milk, but it is definitely better than strawberry!!
Christine H.
Nampa, ID
My sons favorite chocolate mix in the world. He wouldn't ever let me get anything different, as soon as we would try something else, it just wouldn't compare to what he wanted. Glad he enjoys it so much and that kids can indulge a little.
Raquel N.
This being a back so many childhood memories. Definitely a classic product and a classic brand! It tastes good and kids always love it. Variety of flavors too. I would buy again. It's a quality known brand.
Julia E.
I didn't know this existed lol does this taste good? Strong banana or just the right amount?
Alie S.
Mount Pocono, PA
Does this have a strong banana taste? Or is a little bit more subtle? The chocolate is robust as well as the strawberry.. wondering if the banana is the same?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I find this product? I've never seen this this in my area.
🦋⛓josie e.