BY NESTLÉ #1 in Food & Beverages

Now with 7 essential vitamins and minerals*, NESQUIK gives kids a delicious and nutritious boost to take on the day ahead.

Nestlé Nesquik
  • "I was fan since my first cup as kid, and even to this day nothing is better than cup of hot chocolate or chocolate milk!" in 262 reviews
  • "We would put a spoonful or 2 or 3 in with our ice cream and a little bit of milk and it had this chocolatey icee milkshake taste that we still talk about, and I still make years later." in 28 reviews
  • "This is the perfect powde hot chocolate because it can be made using cold or warm milk and it is a lot less sweet than a syrup. " in 20 reviews
  • "Nowadays you can also get tetrapacks for lunch boxes of premaid chocolate milk :) The strawberry flavour is really good too, sweet but good. " in 18 reviews
  • "My husband and I still use Nesquik to make chocolate milk for ourselves even though we are not little kids anymore haha " in 15 reviews
Stephanie l.
Newark, NJ
I've been drinking Nesquik for as long as I can remember. It has always been my favorite even now as a grown woman. I have passed it on to my toddler that also loves it. He has a cup of strawberry Nesquik almost every other night at least. When I was younger my dad used to give me a cup Nesquik everynight before bed with cookies as a bed time snack. I'm sure I'll be passing it on to my baby as soon as he's old enough.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
Ah, memories of youth. There was always something magical about mixing up a glass of milk and Nestle Quik (as it was called then). Chocolatey and delicious. I think my favorite part was always spooning up the chocolate at the bottom or the "Quik bombs" - the powder that didn't quite mix up right away and was just an explosion of chocolate.

Definitely a nice treat for the kids.
Matt V.
Saratoga, CA
Man oh man, this stuff takes me back to when I was a kid!

Every now and again, I'll find myself grabbing a bottle of ready-to-drink Nesquick at the supermarket. Just the cartoon rabbit on the front of it alone is enough to stir up all kinds of fond memories of tire swings and slides on a playground.

Taking a sip of Nesquick for me is like a nostalgic revisiting of childhood.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
My favorite Nestlé nest quick drink is the strawberry milk. It has a great taste and it is priced at a good value. It reminds me of my childhood because we used to go to Manhattan bagel which is a bagel company by me and I always used to get the strawberry milk with my bagel. You can get this at any grocery store.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
My kids love this. I have 3 boys and when we have Nestlé Nesquik in the house there is never any milk. My middle son when he was little this is the only way he would drink milk. And it's not just for kids everyone loves it. It's chocolate how could u not like it. It's delicious. My family loves Nesquik
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I think It's ok. I've tasted better versions of this kind of product. It's very sweet, maybe too much. I think Toddy is much better even if it takes more effort to prepare it. It's not the best but It's not bad. I drank it a lot when I was a child and I liked it but now I know that is just fine.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
They have changed the taste of Nesquick since I was a kid. It tastes super powdery and bland now and I can't stand it. My son drinks it but he will drink about anything. The powder doesn't mix in very well either. I'll stick to Hershey's chocolate syrup for my chocolate milk. Wouldn't recommend.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
When my sister and I were little, our dad would make ice cream shakes with vanilla ice cream in a blender and then with the Choc. Nestle Nesquick! It was soo good! Sorta taste like a Wendy's frosty! Definitely recommend this for ice cream and it's easy to find at Meijer!
America L.
San Juan, TX
Since i was little ive been drinking this, there formula has nevee changed! But i am excited to pass this on to my daughter she loves it. I usuallt buy it at my nearest walmart or stripes, but this is not like any other chocolate milk ive tasted, really!
Stephanie S.
I love that this is #1 in milk. I agree wholeheartedly, haha. Who doesn't love chocolate milk? Nestle quik has always been my absolute favorite flavoring, be it chocolate or strawberry.

I've never been a fan of the syrup versions from other brands.
Elizabeth W.
Chocolate or strawberry nesquik for milk?
Kimberly C.
SPIRO, OK
Favorite flavor? banana or strawberry?
Natasha W.
villanueva del trabuco
What's your favorite nesquik? chocolate strawberry or Banana?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Which is better...Nesquik or Hershey's?
Adriana A.
Riverside, CA
Does the powder mix taste like the bottle version?