Nestlé Monster Treats Assorted Sugar

by Nestlé

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order!

3 great things in 1 package so good I love to have one of these thank you ncc
Start your review of Nestlé Monster Treats Assorted Sugar!
Camby, IN
Great variety of candy for Halloween! Multiple kinds of candy in one bag make it a good pick.
I love sweets and this is a perfect variaty. They have all the best chewy and sweet candy.
Russiaville , IN
Always a go to around Halloween time. You can never go wrong with a chocolate variety pack.
Asheville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are all my favorite candys. they are so good! I would repurchase this over and over
Newark, Nj
Has a great varity and all the good candy. Very useful for parties and everyone loves it.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This nestle monster tarts and treat bags are always first to go during halloween parties.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite candy all mixed in one! I love love love laggy taffys and they taste good.
Prosper, TX
Best buy for Halloween! This bag of candy remembers those kiddos who have allergies!!
Cypress, TX
The best candy ever nerds, sweet tarts and laffy taffy how better can this get
The best candy ever nerds, sweet tarts and laffy taffy how better can this get
Niagara Falls , NY
These were perfect right around halloween! good size for kids or for a party.
These were perfect right around halloween! good size for kids or for a party.