Nestlé Monster Treats Assorted Sugar

by Nestlé

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order!

3 great things in 1 package so good I love to have one of these thank you ncc
Start your review of Nestlé Monster Treats Assorted Sugar!
Burbank, CA
It makes me the happiest person and it brings out the inner kiddie in me. I share it to my close friends and they liked it.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love assorted candy and i love handing them out at where i work all my residence love the candy mix and it hits the spot
Terrance Doral, FL
Mis hijas adoran estos caramelos chocolates de NESTLE. son una sorpresa de Monstros para ellas. se las compre en Halloween
Converse, TX
My husband is a sugar junkie. We buy these types of candy bags almost every week it seems like! The variety is great!
Albuquerque, NM
We give these out as Halloween candy every year and they seem to be a Monster hit especially with the little ones
I gotta have the nerds on this pack and my kids love the rest .. good bang for your buck and its a good selection
I love candy. This variety has some of favorites all in one bag. How could anyone not love variety bags of candy.
These are good for halloween treats. My sister bought me two of these and called it a day for me last year lol
Orlando, FL
The prices are high but the kids love the candy. I would tell others to purchase it due to the mix of candy
I love the smaller pre-packaged candies. I have little self control so this helps to not eat the whole bag