Nestlé Monster Treats Assorted Sugar

by Nestlé

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order!

3 great things in 1 package so good I love to have one of these thank you ncc
Start your review of Nestlé Monster Treats Assorted Sugar!
Milford, PA
We have over a thousand trick or treaters, and we have heard SO many times, ours is a favorite house because of the candy we give out. I think that's a pretty good review ;)
Augusta, GA
Its very rare for me to even eat candy but when I do, this is the mix I choose because I love it. Like all three of my favorites in one who would have ever though?
I'll eat everything in the bag it's pretty bad but I really like that I'm some days I will stay away from Candy cuz sometimes it's too sweet but then again I have to have it
Wittensville, KY
My son loves these and they're great for the road travel snack foods which is something we are always looking for and I think most other parents are looking for
These were a huge hit for my kids and the trick or treaters this year. They loved how Halloween-y the packages and products where. I intend to purchase again.
Bristol, CT
Brings all my favorite candy! Big bag, heart for special parties, and holidays! The chocolate melts in your mouth. Very good! Not too sweet either
Carson, CA
I really only buy this assortment of candy during Halloween. I love that you get a lot for your money, and the kids seems to love them as well.
Louisville, KY
I love all candy but sweet tarts are close to the top of the list. So this assortment makes me happy! Who doesn't like nerds or lady taffy
Orlando, FL
Great Value! I love buying this for the trick or treaters every year. The variety pack means everyone can find something they like.
Merrillville, IN
Love that it's got different kinds! Sweet and small portions for different days and not worry about it going bad in a big bag