BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! see more...

Hadacha R.
Used these for Easter with my little cousins, truly amazing! Once I found these at the store I couldn't stop buying them. They are pretty affordable to me. It is better than most candies and most importantly it is not high on high corn fructose syrup! Totally would recommend it!
Matthew M.
Jasper, IN
I give the nestle monster tree sorted sugar 31.5 ounce bag of three stars out of five because I think that there were not enough of my favorite kind and I for this I was disappointed.
Marie D.
Milford, PA
We have over a thousand trick or treaters, and we have heard SO many times, ours is a favorite house because of the candy we give out. I think that's a pretty good review ;)
Janet B.
2505 W. Woodbridge Dr, Muncie, IN
I really love Sweet Tarts and this assortment has them and Nerds and Laffy Taffy. These are some of my favorite candies and having a big bag means that they'll last awhile.
Erica R.
Augusta, GA
Its very rare for me to even eat candy but when I do, this is the mix I choose because I love it. Like all three of my favorites in one who would have ever though?
Brandee H.
These were a huge hit for my kids and the trick or treaters this year. They loved how Halloween-y the packages and products where. I intend to purchase again.
Natashalysse M.
Hartford, CT
Brings all my favorite candy! Big bag, heart for special parties, and holidays! The chocolate melts in your mouth. Very good! Not too sweet either
Tamara P.
Carson, CA
I really only buy this assortment of candy during Halloween. I love that you get a lot for your money, and the kids seems to love them as well.
Skylar C.
Orlando, FL
Great Value! I love buying this for the trick or treaters every year. The variety pack means everyone can find something they like.
Melissa N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love assorted candy and i love handing them out at where i work all my residence love the candy mix and it hits the spot