BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! see more...

Richard L.
Carbondale, IL
This nestle monster tarts and treat bags are always first to go during halloween parties.
Kymberly F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nicole D.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite candy all mixed in one! I love love love laggy taffys and they taste good.
Brittany M.
Honolulu, HI
I bought these for Halloween. Everyone loves them especially my daughter.
Sabah Z.
Bangalore, Karnataka
A Nestle Monster Treats Assorted Sugar Candy bag of imaginative candy is perfect for parties, spectacular for sporting events, great for gatherings, and optimal for any occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! Each bag includes an awesome assortment of delicious Halloween candies, including SweeTarts Skulls & Bones, Laffy Taffy Caramel Apple, and Spooky Nerds.
Nestle Monster Treats Assorted Sugar Candy:
Includes SweeTarts Skulls & Bones, Laffy Taffy Caramel Apple, Spooky Nerds
Individually wrapped
Perfect for trick-or-treaters
No artificial flavors
Nicole v.
Laffy Taffy and Sweet Tarts always remind me of when I was younger, and now I can share the treats with my 3 year old. I love the tart taste of Sweet Tarts and the chew that Laffy Taffy offers, as well as the great flavors!
Jessica H.
London, ON
This was alright for Halloween time though I don't know what other time of year I would by an assortment pack if I was shopping for just myself or my family.
Yuummmm all my childhood in a bag!!!! i got fat because of that but i blame nobody just warning you! lol jk these are so tasty i wanna die eating them
Leen G.
This is my guilty pleasure after a long day of work or school, I just sit down and enjoy this for a while while coming to rest!
Aime N.
Loooove buying these bags. Have all my favorite candy from when i was a kid. They all taste amazingggggg
nita C.