BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! see more...

Kymberly F.
This nestle monster tarts and treat bags are always first to go during halloween parties.
Maryanni S.
Central Falls, RI
This bag is very well priced and works amazing when you have events for kids or any birthday parties.
Brittany M.
Honolulu , HI
I bought these for Halloween. Everyone loves them especially my daughter.
Richard L.
Carbondale, IL
Sabah Z.
Bangalore, Karnataka
A Nestle Monster Treats Assorted Sugar Candy bag of imaginative candy is perfect for parties, spectacular for sporting events, great for gatherings, and optimal for any occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! Each bag includes an awesome assortment of delicious Halloween candies, including SweeTarts Skulls & Bones, Laffy Taffy Caramel Apple, and Spooky Nerds.
Nestle Monster Treats Assorted Sugar Candy:
Includes SweeTarts Skulls & Bones, Laffy Taffy Caramel Apple, Spooky Nerds
Individually wrapped
Perfect for trick-or-treaters
No artificial flavors
Yuummmm all my childhood in a bag!!!! i got fat because of that but i blame nobody just warning you! lol jk these are so tasty i wanna die eating them
Mallory E.
Heaven on earth so sweet and delicious I absulutely love this stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicole v.
Laffy Taffy and Sweet Tarts always remind me of when I was younger, and now I can share the treats with my 3 year old. I love the tart taste of Sweet Tarts and the chew that Laffy Taffy offers, as well as the great flavors!
Jessica H.
London, ON
This was alright for Halloween time though I don't know what other time of year I would by an assortment pack if I was shopping for just myself or my family.
Leen G.
This is my guilty pleasure after a long day of work or school, I just sit down and enjoy this for a while while coming to rest!
nita C.