BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! see more...

Guillermo S.
Merrillville, IN
Love that it's got different kinds! Sweet and small portions for different days and not worry about it going bad in a big bag
Pau D.
Burbank, CA
It makes me the happiest person and it brings out the inner kiddie in me. I share it to my close friends and they liked it.
Alvin C.
I gotta have the nerds on this pack and my kids love the rest .. good bang for your buck and its a good selection
Rhyan W.
These are good for halloween treats. My sister bought me two of these and called it a day for me last year lol
Alexis C.
The little monsters around my house loved these. We may or may not have gotten a few bags for the house.
Bianca R.
Irving, Tx
Comes with all my favorite childhood candies. Perfect sizes. Definitely a go to for Halloween and parties
Maryanni S.
Central Falls, RI
This bag is very well priced and works amazing when you have events for kids or any birthday parties.
(1067378) maximiliana y.
miami florida
Delicious to taste different flavors very good and cheap and highly sought after by children
Madison B.
Always a go to around Halloween time. You can never go wrong with a chocolate variety pack.
Kymberly F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This nestle monster tarts and treat bags are always first to go during halloween parties.
nita C.