BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! see more...

Kayla R.
Louisville, KY
I love all candy but sweet tarts are close to the top of the list. So this assortment makes me happy! Who doesn't like nerds or lady taffy
Guillermo S.
Merrillville, IN
Love that it's got different kinds! Sweet and small portions for different days and not worry about it going bad in a big bag
Bianca R.
Irving, Tx
Comes with all my favorite childhood candies. Perfect sizes. Definitely a go to for Halloween and parties
Alvin C.
I gotta have the nerds on this pack and my kids love the rest .. good bang for your buck and its a good selection
Alexis C.
The little monsters around my house loved these. We may or may not have gotten a few bags for the house.
Madison L.
Waldron, AR
I love this product so much! I am definitely planning on buying it in the future! Totally going to binge buy this!
(1067378) maximiliana y.
miami florida
Delicious to taste different flavors very good and cheap and highly sought after by children
Madison B.
Always a go to around Halloween time. You can never go wrong with a chocolate variety pack.
Rhyan W.
These are good for halloween treats. My sister bought me two of these and called it a day for me last year lol
Wesley D.
Bronx, Ny
My favorite candy all mixed in one! I love love love laggy taffys and they taste good.
nita C.