BY NESTLÉ

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order! see more...

Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

Bought them twice, once when I gave birth to my daughter so I could give the hospital staff that helped me.I loved them so much that I bought them again to make small thank you packages for people who came to visit me and my daughter and brought gifts.
They are delicious! Totally recommended👍🏼
coty s.
Lashmeet, WV
They're not bad but the kids are not the biggest fans of them. They'd much rather have snickers, reese cups, or milky ways. Beggers can not be choosers though and i for one think they're amazing. There's a lot of candy for a decent price in these bags.
Erika M.
Marietta, GA
These are a great addition to your bowl this Halloween. The candy selection is great! It's a great variety of some favorite candies. I am sure that most of the kids who come knocking on your door will love to get these in their bag!
Aly O.
This is a great product! (Especially perfect for spoiling some trick or treaters around Halloween time). The size is great and the candies all taste really good.... Three of my favorites though so I may be a little biased! Lol
candice s.
Wickliffe, OH
This bag of NESTLE Monster Treats is great for handing out candy on halloween. The packaging is cute, and the kids love the candy inside. It is a good price for the amount of candy inside.
Kierra H.
I'll eat everything in the bag it's pretty bad but I really like that I'm some days I will stay away from Candy cuz sometimes it's too sweet but then again I have to have it
Pau D.
Burbank, CA
It makes me the happiest person and it brings out the inner kiddie in me. I share it to my close friends and they liked it.
Brooke C.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I love candy and nestle had the best!! It's not expensive so I can buy as much as I want!! The candy has such good flavor I could eat it forever but that's not good! I by mine from any store to target to 7 11 it's everywhere! I decently recommend it to others!
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
My favorite child hood memories wrapped up in a candy. Laffy Taffy Banana flavored is my all time favorite. I buy these to share with the family , something for everyone in one bag. Fantastic taste and a good price.
Kia S.
Wittensville, KY
My son loves these and they're great for the road travel snack foods which is something we are always looking for and I think most other parents are looking for
nita C.