Nestlé Monster Treats Assorted Sugar

by Nestlé

This tremendous bag of imaginative candy is Perfect for Parties, Spectacular for Sporting Events, Great for Gatherings, and Optimal for any Occasion when fantabulous fun is in order!

3 great things in 1 package so good I love to have one of these thank you ncc
Start your review of Nestlé Monster Treats Assorted Sugar!
Sparks, NV
Bought them twice, once when I gave birth to my daughter so I could give the hospital staff that helped me.I loved them so much that I bought them again to make small thank you packages for people who came to visit me and my daughter and brought gifts. They are delicious! Totally recommended👍🏼
Union City, NJ
Used these for Easter with my little cousins, truly amazing! Once I found these at the store I couldn't stop buying them. They are pretty affordable to me. It is better than most candies and most importantly it is not high on high corn fructose syrup! Totally would recommend it!
Marietta, GA
These are a great addition to your bowl this Halloween. The candy selection is great! It's a great variety of some favorite candies. I am sure that most of the kids who come knocking on your door will love to get these in their bag!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great product! (Especially perfect for spoiling some trick or treaters around Halloween time). The size is great and the candies all taste really good.... Three of my favorites though so I may be a little biased! Lol
Glen Ellyn, IL
I love candy and nestle had the best!! It's not expensive so I can buy as much as I want!! The candy has such good flavor I could eat it forever but that's not good! I by mine from any store to target to 7 11 it's everywhere! I decently recommend it to others!
Lashmeet, WV
They're not bad but the kids are not the biggest fans of them. They'd much rather have snickers, reese cups, or milky ways. Beggers can not be choosers though and i for one think they're amazing. There's a lot of candy for a decent price in these bags.
Wickliffe, OH
This bag of NESTLE Monster Treats is great for handing out candy on halloween. The packaging is cute, and the kids love the candy inside. It is a good price for the amount of candy inside.
Geneva, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite child hood memories wrapped up in a candy. Laffy Taffy Banana flavored is my all time favorite. I buy these to share with the family , something for everyone in one bag. Fantastic taste and a good price.
Jasper, IN
I give the nestle monster tree sorted sugar 31.5 ounce bag of three stars out of five because I think that there were not enough of my favorite kind and I for this I was disappointed.
2505 W. Woodbridge Dr, Muncie, IN
I really love Sweet Tarts and this assortment has them and Nerds and Laffy Taffy. These are some of my favorite candies and having a big bag means that they'll last awhile.