Nestlé Mini Marshmallows Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Misty S.Nestlé Mini Marshmallows Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by mariluz E.Nestlé Mini Marshmallows Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Cheryl R.
Nestlé Mini Marshmallows Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix
  • Nestlé Mini Marshmallows Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix Hot Cocoa Mix Mini Marshmallows 7.12 oz

BY NESTLÉ #6 in Cocoa

Nestle® Mini Marshmallows.
Rich milk chocolate flavor.
Made with real Nestle® cocoa.
Hot cocoa mix.
10/0.71 oz (20.2g) envelopes.

Nestlé Mini Marshmallows Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix

Start your review of Nestlé Mini Marshmallows Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Once November 1st hits im always at the store buying these i love them and im really picky about hot chocolate" in 4 reviews
  • "I love this hot chocolate mix with mini marshmallows, I add a little peppermint to it to make it seasonal." in 3 reviews
  • "I love curling up to a nice cup of hot chocolate on those cold winter nights." in 1 review
  • "This is a very good hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "My husband and I have had this almost every night for the past week since the weather has been so cold." in 1 review
Cassie R.
Laveen
Good taste not too sweet or too plain. The good amount of chocolate flavor you need, and with added mini marshmallows you can’t go wrong. Or if you don’t want the marshmallows you can always leave them out. These are our go to when we don’t want coffee and want a cup of hot coco.
Amber J.
The kids love these on the cooler months. My 5 year old loves putting the mini marshmallows in her hot cocoa. They really enjoy the chocolate flavor. Always a great value for the quantity and we always are sure to keep some in the pantry when it’s cool out.
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love little marshmallow chocolate they are super tiny and adorable easy to pop in your mouth and he's especially when it comes to drinking hot chocolate you just pour it over and they float on top and so they just melt in your mouth delicious
Parisa Z.
I love this hot cocoa in the winter months. It's the perfect amount of chocolate, I think. Great hot chocolate, blends easily. I don't make it with water because I think it's just not the same. Just add warm milk and there you have it!
Amanda P.
Moscow, OH
These are a most in my house in the winter time for sure! They’re pretty affordable so I buy them a lot. I will always buy these for myself and my daughter cause she loves hot chocolate also. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Asia B.
Atlanta, GA
This cocoa mix is perfect for holidays and any cold day. Drinking this makes me want to cuddle in bed. This taste excellent with milk. You also get a lot of product for a cheap price. I would recommend this to anyone.
Tiffany L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this on cold days even when hot day I drink it cause I'm always cold I drink it even when I'm sick love chocolate taste not to sweet I love how marshmallows taste there not sweet neither
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
I am known in the neighborhood for always having hot chocolate when it’s cold outside. This is the brand I keep in stock. It is affordable enough to provide all of my children and their friends. I just wish there were more marshmallows after the hot water is added.
Sierra M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Curling up and watching movies is essential to having a basic worthy fall/ winter. But to add even more points I like to make hot chocolate. I like this one because it is so creamy and doesn't have any problems blending together. I prefer mixing the Nestlé HOT COCOA Mix Mini Marshmallows Flavor 4.27 oz Box, 12 count with warm milk and add the smallest amount of coffee creamer, yum!
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
When its chilly outside and you want something warm, nestle hot chocolate is the way to go. It’s super affordable and easy to make. If you are lazy like me, I just boiled the water and add in the package of hot cocoa. Sometimes I want to be fancy so I boil some milk and add the cocoa to it, the milk make the hot chocolate a little more creamier and taste better than water.
Kamylle  M.
National City, CA
Olivia P.
Deltona , FL
Does it taste watered down?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Do you perfer nestle hot chocolate with or without marshmallows?