Nestlé® Mini Marshmallow Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix 5 Packets

by Nestlé

#18 in Cocoa

From Professional to Professional Nestle Professional™ Professional Advice: Save counter space with Nestle Hot Cocoa's Premium Carton Design. Nutritional Benefit: Feel good about serving Nestle Hot Cocoa—it's made with real Nestle cocoa, and is 99.9% caffeine free! Nutritional Compass™.

Is this super sweet?
I've seen these at the 99¢ store, but have never tried them. Do these taste like the swissmiss with marshmallows or different?
How is this hot chocolate compared to others? Does it have a strong chocolate flavor or is it more diluted and watery?
Start your review of Nestlé® Mini Marshmallow Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix 5 Packets!
10 days agoCorning, NY
It's a chilly fall night here in NY and I wish I had a cup of this now! We like to top ours with whupped cream too. One of mine and the kids favorite chilly season treats.
4 months agoHouston, TX
Hot chocolate is so nostalgic for ever Christmas season. The powder mix is going to be thin, even if I make sure to use less water. It is much better if you use milk instead of water (always use milk)
9 months agoOrlando , FL
My favorite hot cocoa mix! I make it with milk (frothed) and It's a huge hit in my household. Super creamy, smooth and rich tasting. Great with whipped cream and marshmallows on top too.
5 months ago
This is a nice drink to have in the winter. I'm not a huge fan of the marshmallows in it, so I'm happy they are mini. I wish the marshmallows were a little softer. The price is normally good for the amount you get. I would purchase it again.
5 months agoLexington , KY
I absolutely love to have this in the winter time or just for comfort sometimes I use this product for many years there is no need for improvement in this product and highly recommend this product
9 months agoCarrollton , TX
So good and so delicious in flavor. I love mixing it with milk instead of water to get a more authentic taste out of the packaged flavors. It’s also quick and easy to use and prepare. Hardly any hassle.
6 months agoW Hempstead, NY
A staple for every home in the winter time. I think the packets should have a little more chocolate in it so you really get that rich chocolatey taste in every sip. So good and price can’t be beat!
3 years agoMilwaukee, WI
This is one of my holiday favorites, during the holiday season we keep a box of hot Nestle hot chocolate in our house. The fact that it already comes with the mini marshmallows is like a two for one special. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good hot chocolate for a good price
2 years agoOklahoma city OK
I prefer hot chocolate over any other hot drink on this planet it's amazing I love the smell of the chocolate powder as I poured into the hot water I don't like my hot chocolate made with milk and I love marshmallows or whipped cream on top. I love drinking this in the fall-winter those windy cold days especially when I have snow days at school I love to make some hot chocolate and wrap up in a blanket and read a book or watch one of my favorite movies.
3 years ago
I actually buy at least ten boxes of this during fall and winter because of how tasty it is. I drink some when I wake up, and before bed. It tastes good with water, but amazing when mixed in hot milk! I think it's much better (and cheaper) than going to Starbucks every morning and waiting in that huge drive thru line!