Nestlé Milo Malt Beverage Mix, Chocolate, 14.1 -Ounce uploaded by Niecy H.

BY NESTLÉ

Milo is delicious cold or hot Combination of B vitamins and magnesium Actigen-E helps release energy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Milford, PA
I can't say anything bad about this ! I personally drink this hot and it's my first thing drink every morning. This can not compare to anything else as the taste is smooth ! Not only will I recommend this I buy it every month!!!!
I have been drinking as a kid! My parents gave me this every morning before school. It taste so good and sweet! You can add whip cream, caramel drizzle, chocolate chip, and a straw slice. That is how I make my milo drink now. ❤️
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
I love nestle milo!!! I used to drink it a lot as a child it taste really good I love it so much it's the perfect hot chocolate milk love the flavor I would recommend it to everyone and it's affordable
Shane M.
Shane M.
Foodie Expert
Drank Milo a lot when I was a kid. It definitely has a great taste. Just a little too sweet and can be overwhelming. But overall, tasty drink.
Niecy H.
Niecy H.
OMG!!!!!!!!! MILO I FREAKING LOVE THIS I DRINK THIS EVERY DAY I'M MAKING SOME RIGHT NOW
Amoi  P.
Amoi P.
Bronx, NY
This is the original milo I grew up to. They recreated it and made a cheaper version that says chocolate drink powder or something like that. Taste great, I can eat just the powder all day long.
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Buena Park, CA
I love this drink. I have been drinking this drink since i was a little kid and i still love it.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Foodie Expert
I've been drinking this since I was a child and I think it's gotten better. I just hate how it can be difficult to find
Jaycia W.
Jaycia W.
Long Beach, CA
I love milo! I grew up drinking this stuff. You can drink it hot or warms. It's basically the equivalent to Ovaltine; chocolate flavored filled with lots of vitamins and nutrients. Also, it's good paired with coffee. Just add a tablespoon or so of milo to your coffee and it'll taste amazing!
Lorraine H.
Lorraine H.
Ontario, CA
Soooo good thick and rich!! Reminds me of my child hood. Now as an adult my Filipino sister inlaw ALWAYS has in on hand in her home.