Nestlé Milo Chocolate Malt Beverage Mix uploaded by Lina S.

BY NESTLÉ

• A ustedes les da energia tomar milo?2 Answers
  • Is this any good? If so, what does it taste like? Any tim...3 Answers
Rob K.
Staff
Milo is an awesome chocolate drink. It is very similar to ovaltine and a refreshing change from the ovaltine taste. It is different from chocolate syrup so I keep both milo and chocolate syrup so I can get exactly what I want. Some days it's chocolate milk, some days it's milo!!!
Ashley H.
Milo reminds me of my childhood. Of course I mix it with milk and it comes out very tasty! Must try! I suggest trying this powder rather than the can drink. ..Maybe because you get to add as much chocolate you want :))
Casey M.
Milo has a very light chocolate taste that is perfect for satisfying your chocolate cravings! Just blend it with some milk and you'll be set to go. It blends into a creamy texture that tastes like milkshake without the calories of ice cream.
Mirella C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Better than nest quick ! This brands reminds me of me as a child and playing all day long in summer days ! It's good with milk or alone cold or hot ! I would take a spoon and grab some straight from the container and put it in my mouth 😍
Kielee W.
Milo is amazing. I don't like super sweet drinks, so this is the perfect kind of "hot chocolate" for me. You can also mix it in cold milk and it still tastes great.
Yewande O.
Love the chocolate taste of this! It's really great to have with breakfast! perfect mix between dark and milk chocolate and you can add milk!
Simi A.
I absolutely love this for breakfast, when I want to have chocolate drink.it dissolves instantly and it's delicious,my whole family loves it.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
I LOVED milo as a kid and it's a nice change to have the malty flavor in your chocolate milk! This is huge in countries outside of the US
Andrea N.
Elizabeth, NJ
This was my favorite childhood drink! Chocolatey, tastes different than Hershey's syrup, of course, but good different!
Shelbie O.
Loretto, PA
My little brothers love this! They would drink it all of the time if I let them! It's quick and easy to make
Nikki B.
Leesville, SC
Is this any good? If so, what does it taste like? Any time I read or hear the word 'malt' I always think of the little chocolate candies called Whoppers and if it tastes anything like that then I'd love it.
kathe o.
Colombia
A ustedes les da energia tomar milo?