Nestlé Milo Chocolate Beverage Mix Jumbo, 3.3-Pound Cans (Pack of 2) uploaded by Daniela M.Nestlé Milo Chocolate Beverage Mix Jumbo, 3.3-Pound Cans (Pack of 2) uploaded by Lucia v.

BY NESTLÉ

Daniela M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Omg Nestle, the best they have been able to invent is Milo's chocolate, it's simply my favorite with lots of ice! I do not change it for anything, in the USA I could not find it in supermarkets but when I go to Colombia I bring enough to enjoy it in my breakfasts! Nestlé Milo Malt Beverage Mix, Chocolate, 14.1 -Ounce
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
I love love LOVE this product. If you grew up on malted milk balls, you'll love this powdered drink. The idea is to not mix the powder into the milk all the way, and then eat it with a spoon. It's almost like a malted milk ball cereal that way. Delicious! Although, understandably, probably not for everyone.
Sara L.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This is a childhood favorite! I with it melted in cold milk but I guess that's what Ovaltine is for!
Jessica G.
West Orange, NJ
I'm Colombian so this is a staple in my household. It's great cold & warm. So delicious & nutritious!
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
Delicioso a mi hija y mi esposo les encanta.. np hay ningun dia que no tomen por la mañana su milo
Xènia C.
THIS MEANS MY WHOLE LIFE.
Okay, let's write a great review.
Basically I've been having this all my life, even when Nestle stopped selling this in local supermarkets and so, I just got it in an Asian market, I'm just addicted to it and its flavor, can't get enough of it.
The texture is so funny, the taste is like toasty cacao, sweet and soo different in comparison with other chocolate powder brands, it disolves in hot or cold milk and works great for desserts.
You just gotta have it once to fall in love with it.