Nestle Milky Bar - Case of 12 uploaded by melinie m.Nestle Milky Bar - Case of 12 uploaded by Bobbi M.

BY NESTLÉ

milky bar chocolate see more...

Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My go to white chocolate! I'm not going to lie after about 4 or 5 pieces I need to wash it down with a drink as it is so rich and creamy. It comes in a re-close pack wich is great! Milk is the No1 ingrediant wich is great for kids I suppose lol
Aaliyah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
King of white choclate..each piece will melt in mouth.couldn’t stop eating once opened..nestle always maintains its quality of chocolates.this can even replace a desert.very much worth buying and much recommendable choclate!
Kay C.
Bowthorpe , Norwich
My little boys favourite chocolate, and luckily he’s always more happy to share.
Ive always be rather partial to white chocolate, and have tried a few brands, but I always prefer milky bar.
It’s so creamy.
Sarah A.
Bodmin
This is a staple piece to any kitchen! Got to have some creamy white choc, it's
Great tasting and also amazing for decorating cakes or brownies! I melt this and drizzle over chocolate brownies. Worth the money brilliant packaging and still the same great taste!
Being H.
This one is my favourite. The milky flavour reminds me of mi childhood days!! I love this flavour. This is not expensive and has great taste. I do recommend it to try atleast once.
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I can get a pack of these from the pound shop I think they have less than 12 in though. I absolutely love white chocolate and these are really nice I like how thin they are. I will always buy these. I buy them for my little boy too
Kelsie W.
Leeds
White chocolate is one of my faves! Can’t eat enough of a milky bar it tastes amazing and not too rich at all lovely as a little snack
melinie m.
Durban
This is by far my favourite chocolate. I love the taste of the white chocolate. Melting it and dipping strawberries in it is the best
Likhika S.
Milky bar is different than other chocolate because it tastes just like milk with delicious flavour..
Kayleigh R.
At the moment I am going through my GCSE and this has been a great snack for revision.

back