BY NESTLÉ

Nestle.
Milk chocolate.
Jingles bell shaped chocolates. see more...

• What still they sell? It will be on the market this Christmas ??1 Answers
  • "individually wrapped and a great assortment." in 1 review
  • "A great choice for any sweet tooth or chocolate lovers!" in 1 review
  • "Nestlé Milk Chocolate Jingles super always a favorite and so festive , great stocking stuffers and party platter worthy , Love the look of them in a xmas dish ,, works for me " in 1 review
  • "I enjoy the plain milk chocolate as is but also like when they add rice crisps, caramel, or dark chocolate." in 1 review
Michelle U.
Phoenix, AZ
I am not a big fan of these. Perhaps because the chocolate is shaped, it leaves an oily feel in my mouth after eating. That being said - it's chocolate and definitely can cure that craving when it strikes!
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
I really like these they remind me of a crunch bar which I love. But you get a bunch of bite size ones which is awesome. And they are delicious good chocolate flavor not waxy. Will buy again next year.
Gabriella D.
Philadelphia, PA
It there is something that I know in this life is that Nestle's chocolate never disappoints, their chocolate has been present in my live since I was little and I absolutely love it. The Jingles Bells are one more amazing product like everything from them.
Phyllis B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the taste of Nestle's chocolate, it's creamier and has a more milk chocolate taste than Hershey's and has been my favorite since I was a child.. I've used these candies on Christmas cookies.. I make a butterball type cookie and instead of putting powdered sugar on them, I put a candy on them when still warm... Delicious...
Lisbeth U.
Shawnee, KS
I couldn't get enough! This product was so good. The chocolate just melts so smoothly in your mouth with rich taste. I loved eating these, they're absolutely wonderful.
Melissa J.
Lenexa, KS
We used these for our advent calendar last Christmas and they worked beautifully! My son who is usually not a fan of chocolate loved them. They are great mix of crunch and chocolate wish they made them all year round.
Nereida A.
Same great flavor from Nestle Milk chocolate in a cool seasonal shape! I enjoy the plain milk chocolate as is but also like when they add rice crisps, caramel, or dark chocolate. Yum!
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Oh god this brings so much memories, these chocolate are so good, they are soft & Milky but crunchy in the inside like the chocolate brand Hershey's that's name cruch.
Must try...
lilia m.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the holiday shape candy .. I always wrap a few with a cute ribbon and give them to my friends .. Like little gifts Who doesn't love milk chocolate ❤
melissa e.
There great i really enjoy them my nephews also love them they can never get enough of them it keeps them calm to me there great they are not bad at all.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
What still they sell? It will be on the market this Christmas ??