Nestlé Media Crema Table Cream uploaded by Marisol G.Nestlé Media Crema Table Cream uploaded by Arlette P.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Media Crema Table Cream.
From pasteurized and homogenized cow's milk.
7.6 fl oz (225ml). see more...

• I picked up a few of these cans the other day because they were o...2 Answers
  • ¿Como la usan para el spagueti?1 Answers
  • ¿para que receta la usan ustedes?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
Come on you guys, if you never tried it on your creamy pasta or on your chicken strogonoff or on your desserts, you have no idea what you are missing! There are thousand of recepies involving table cream. No matter if you love sweet or salty food! Some people also enjoy it with fruits. I personally don't. But i love making my foods with it!! It is a must have on every kitchen!!!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
A MUST have in my house! It's a very versatile cream that can be use to make sweet and savory dishes. Has an affordable price and you can find it in any grosery store.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
This is basically a product that has to be in my pantry, I love baking with it and cooking with it. I use this for spaghetti to make it creamier, also I use it on flautas, tostadas, etc and for baking cakes, this is just a wonderful product, and one that would make your dishes taste delicious and creamy.
Yolanda C.
El Campo, TX
This cream is delicious and can be used on any dish or dessert because is not sweet or salty. This product is more like a heavy cream, I use this cream to thicken soups and sauces on recipes that call for something creamy, and on dessert like the mosaic Jello, Neapolitan Flan or as a whipped cream just add sugar to taste.
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
This is a must have , we practically use it on everything from sopes to flautas and pasta it's really good for so many foods
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I love this. I like to put it on anything or for making desserts. It's so good. I highly recommend this.
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This cream is perfect for savory and sweet desserts I use it for green spaghetti and for sweet fresas con crema
atotonilco de tula, Hidalgo, Mexico
La tipica media crema, para los postres no debe faltar en el hogar. Las recetas de la abuela, que pasan de generacion
Maria M.
I picked up a few of these cans the other day because they were on sale and since I love baking I figured they would come in handy. My question is, what can this actually be used for?
atotonilco de tula, Hidalgo, Mexico
¿para que receta la usan ustedes?
atotonilco de tula, Hidalgo, Mexico
¿Como la usan para el spagueti?