BY NESTLÉ

Individually wrapped for convenience Assorted Laffy Taffy flavors of banana, grape, strawberry, sour Apple see more...

Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am still a candy lover at 26 years old and Laffy Taffy is one of my favorites! The banana flavor to be exact! The flavor is awesomely close to banana or as close as banana flavoring can be! I would definitely recommend them if there's anyone who hasn't tried them yet!
Sadie E.
I despise this candy. The banana is just too artificial for my taste and it's really gross tasting. It depends on your taste buds but I wouldn't buy this stuff if you're wondering the taste. If you want a good Laffy Taffy flavor get Watermelon!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs time to use it's good I want but sometimes it's my first time to try good flavors affordable it's not expencers I would like to buy again I recommend it's
Savannah T.
This stuff taste like shit it is the worst and I mean absolute worst candy I have ever tasted in my entire life I would never recommend it I would never tell anyone buy this because it's delicious no it tastes like crap never buy it never taste it never take it from a friend never ask a friend to taste it it's awful and it's gross it doesn't even taste like bananas it's awful
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my all-time favorite candies!! The banana is the best, I have to make sure I get some before my mom picks them all out and hides them for herself, the banana is her favorite as well. Still to this day I love reading the jokes on the flap of them. They can be corny but still make me laugh!
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
OMG These never get old. I remember when i was a little kid and these were big squares. it was great to open the wrapper and read the joke. I will say that I never noticed the new wrappers still had the jokes. it's hard to open them now and not rip the wrappers. The banana flavor is AMAZING!
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I know I'm weird but the banana flavored laggy taffy is my favorite. Anyways this large container is perfect for your booster club or concession stand or anything dealing with individual selling of the product!
Lisa E.
Laffy Taffy Banana Candy is a family favorite in our house. My mom loves them and shares that love with all the grandkids! They are very tasty. My children are all getting to reading age and they love the jokes. I'm not sure whether they like the candy or the jokes more! Great product!
Mikayla H.
Some people hate the banana flavor but I love it!! During the summer when it is 80 degrees in the house they stick to the wrapper really bad, but it's all solved if you put them in the fridge for a bit. These are a good treat if you want a chewy, fruity, creamy sweet treat.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Ooooohhh banana fan here. Love it omg. So chewy and delicious and tasty. And I can't help but read the jokes, even as aN adult, I can't help but laugh at some of them. Been around for years and I've loved them for as long as I can remember.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
What is everyones favorite Nestle Laffy Taffy flavor/color?!?!
Alexis H.