BY NESTLÉ

Individually wrapped for convenience Assorted Laffy Taffy flavors of banana, grape, strawberry, sour Apple see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Harrisville, OH
I love laffy taffy, I've been a fan of it for years. I don't typically go out and buy it but I always have it for Halloween and that's where I've had it recently. I like to raid the kids container of candy and look for laffy taffy.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Sandia, TX
These are a few of the oldie but goodie candies that I find to still be around. Since I was younger I loved banana laffy taffy. It has a true taste of banana and is a really soft taffy that isn't hard to chew and swallow.
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
I know I'm weird but the banana flavored laggy taffy is my favorite. Anyways this large container is perfect for your booster club or concession stand or anything dealing with individual selling of the product!
Pamela E.
Pamela E.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my favorite candy. Takes me back to the days when my grandfather took me to the local gas station and let me get a piece of candy and a soda. Love banana laffy taffy and crave it regularly.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
This is my favorite flavor of taffy. I love that it's overly chewy and perfectly sticky. I just wish it wouldn't stick to the wrapper so much. But the banana flavor is perfect.
China E.
China E.
New Orleans, LA
This is one of my fave flavored Laffy taffies! Its soo rich and taste just like bananas. If you don't like bananas DON'T get it!
Joel G.
Joel G.
Gets boring/too sweet after a few.
It is just to sweet to enjoy. I can eat a whole bag of kit kats but this is too much
Eden G.
Eden G.
Hudsonville, MI
Love Laffy taffy but not banana flavored! I know MANY people who love it however!! the jokes are always fun too!
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Browns Summit , Nc
I don't even like bananas, but I like this one. the only thing I hate about all laffy taffys is the stickiness
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like all Laffy Taffy flavors but the banana gets eaten first. I like how the flavor kinda coats your mouth.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
What is everyones favorite Nestle Laffy Taffy flavor/color?!?!
Alexis H.