Add a Photo

By NESTLÉ
Individually wrapped for convenience Assorted Laffy Taffy flavors of banana, grape, strawberry, sour Apple
Savannah T.
Savannah T.

This stuff taste like shit it is the worst and I mean absolute worst candy I have ever tasted in my entire life I would never recommend it I would never tell anyone buy this because it's delicious no it tastes like crap never buy it never taste it never take it from a friend never ask a friend to taste it it's awful and it's gross it doesn't even taste like bananas it's awful
Lisa E.
Lisa E.

Laffy Taffy Banana Candy is a family favorite in our house. My mom loves them and shares that love with all the grandkids! They are very tasty. My children are all getting to reading age and they love the jokes. I'm not sure whether they like the candy or the jokes more! Great product!
Danya H.
Danya H.
Medley, FL

Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Harrisville, OH

I love laffy taffy, I've been a fan of it for years. I don't typically go out and buy it but I always have it for Halloween and that's where I've had it recently. I like to raid the kids container of candy and look for laffy taffy.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Sandia, TX

These are a few of the oldie but goodie candies that I find to still be around. Since I was younger I loved banana laffy taffy. It has a true taste of banana and is a really soft taffy that isn't hard to chew and swallow.
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR

I know I'm weird but the banana flavored laggy taffy is my favorite. Anyways this large container is perfect for your booster club or concession stand or anything dealing with individual selling of the product!
Pamela E.
Pamela E.
Murfreesboro, Tn

This is my favorite candy. Takes me back to the days when my grandfather took me to the local gas station and let me get a piece of candy and a soda. Love banana laffy taffy and crave it regularly.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ

This is my favorite flavor of taffy. I love that it's overly chewy and perfectly sticky. I just wish it wouldn't stick to the wrapper so much. But the banana flavor is perfect.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Ewww! Laffy Taffy is good if it is strawberry flavored or grape flavored or even cherry. But the banana flavor is so strong and too powerful-tasting for me. Not a good buy!
Linda N.
Linda N.

Not really my favorite Laffy Taffy. I don't like banana flavor anything so I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who HATES fake banana flavor.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC

What is everyones favorite Nestle Laffy Taffy flavor/color?!?!
Alexis H.