BY LA LECHERA #1 in Canned & Powdered Milk

You can be sure your favorite desserts and drinks will be special when you prepare them with the creamy sweetness of NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA®. It's the original classic, bringing smiles to families since 1921.

• Has someone used it to make dulce de leche?5 Answers
  • La Lechera combines perfectly with ...? Nestlé® La Lecher...3 Answers
  • Why is this in the beauty section?20 Answers
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this condensed milk to make flan for the past 10 years.. and my mother has been using it since before I was born. It gives the perfect taste to my Flan! I add some evaporated milk and a few eggs and it makes a lovely Flan!!! It’s creamy and Flan is not all I use it for. I also love dipping fresh strawberries in La Lechera condensed milk and have used it to sweeten my arroz con leche! It’s the best!
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
YUMMY!!! This is such a yummy and easy sweet craving fix! Pour a little bit on top of a chips ahoy cookie and you will be in heaven!! I don't have a big sweet tooth and I even crave this stuff. SO GOOD!! I will be continuing to purchase. You will fall in love.
Nina G.
Shrewsbury
This is a genius product! I have been using canned condensed milk for  long time, until i found out about this product. I always have this in my fridge, I put it over pancakes, fruits, popcorn and bake several items with it. I will buy this again and again !
Ana G.
Alexandria, VA
Lechera is the best. Cada vez que hago arroz con leche o cheese cake Dino re tengo que poner lechera le da más sabor. Este producto los puedes comprar en Walmart o target. En mi casa nunca falta la lechera.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My whole family loves la lechera sweet condensed milk. Great quality works for every sweet, cake, jello, I used it a lot 😍. I just made bolitas de Leche... but another used its to made a regular jello any flavor wait until its cold and mix the sweet condensed milk with jello until is all together put it in The fridge and taraaaaa you’ll love it!
Anahi M.
Westfield , IN
Superrr yummy with pancakes or it’s a good sweetener for your desserts and it’s definitely used in horchata and it’s probably my favorite thing to mix sour cream with for a fruit dip
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
this is like a must have for any Hispanic household lol you can eat it with maria cookies.. or on toast.. to make flan, alot for things but my personal favorite is to add this on top of a strawberry raspa aka snowcone lol
Yasmin M.
San Fernando , CA
Could have made my Mexican custard (flan) with out this amazing product. I have made so many delicious desserts with this ingredient. I would definitely recommend everyone have one their pantry for an emergency dessert lol
Diana L.
Snohomish
I've used this in my coffee and it was not bad at all. It gave it sweetness, and a really good taste. I wasn't sure what to expect because I've never had anything like that before, but I would recommend it to others.
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Great product especially for flan and cakes it taste reallllyyyy good the price is firm but I usually use this all the time I buy it att any supermarket but people have to try this even for coffee has a sweet taste
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Is it good?
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good ? What is it use for?
Erika B.
What is your favorite way to use this? I love to make hot chocolate from scratch.
Cristina R.
Esta rica ?
maria u.
Mckinney, TX
Es mejor en lata o en plastico?

Walmart