BY LA LECHERA #1 in Canned & Powdered Milk

• I am Mexican American and this stuff here is a staple in ...4 Answers
Reviews (2033)
Jennisy t.
Modesto
If you are Mexican and don't have this at home there is something wrong. this product is a must have at all times. you can add it to a lot of different stuff that you want to sweeten. my mom makes arros con leche with this. A nice toasted  bred, or crepes are the best.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
This will give you such an authentic taste and overall the best Mexican taste! The package is so manageable and easy to use! So cheap because it is worth every lick. I recommend this for any type of dessert or Mexican plates with strawberries.
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
YUMMY!!! This is such a yummy and easy sweet craving fix! Pour a little bit on top of a chips ahoy cookie and you will be in heaven!! I don't have a big sweet tooth and I even crave this stuff. SO GOOD!! I will be continuing to purchase. You will fall in love.
Nina G.
Shrewsbury
This is a genius product! I have been using canned condensed milk for  long time, until i found out about this product. I always have this in my fridge, I put it over pancakes, fruits, popcorn and bake several items with it. I will buy this again and again !
Anahi M.
Superrr yummy with pancakes or it’s a good sweetener for your desserts and it’s definitely used in horchata and it’s probably my favorite thing to mix sour cream with for a fruit dip
Ana B.
Miami
Amoo esta leche condensada,es especatcular, me transporta a mi pais, por mi podria comerla con todo y sola no hay problema,es muy económica y muy muy buena, si sobrepasa mis expectativas totalmente, siiiiii 100000% recomendada,es increible
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
this is like a must have for any Hispanic household lol you can eat it with maria cookies.. or on toast.. to make flan, alot for things but my personal favorite is to add this on top of a strawberry raspa aka snowcone lol
Diana L.
Snohomish
I've used this in my coffee and it was not bad at all. It gave it sweetness, and a really good taste. I wasn't sure what to expect because I've never had anything like that before, but I would recommend it to others.
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Great product especially for flan and cakes it taste reallllyyyy good the price is firm but I usually use this all the time I buy it att any supermarket but people have to try this even for coffee has a sweet taste
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
This is so good on fruit,coffee, for cakes and oh so much more! I always find mine in the Mexican isle and will grab one when we are running low. It's such a good flavor and makes everything taste even better.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Is it good?
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good ? What is it use for?
Erika B.
What is your favorite way to use this? I love to make hot chocolate from scratch.
Cristina R.
Esta rica ?
maria u.
Mckinney, TX
Es mejor en lata o en plastico?