BY LA LECHERA #1 in Canned & Powdered Milk

• I am Mexican American and this stuff here is a staple in ...4 Answers
Reviews (2024)
Montes M.
Modesto
If you are Mexican and don't have this at home there is something wrong. this product is a must have at all times. you can add it to a lot of different stuff that you want to sweeten. my mom makes arros con leche with this. A nice toasted  bred, or crepes are the best.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
This will give you such an authentic taste and overall the best Mexican taste! The package is so manageable and easy to use! So cheap because it is worth every lick. I recommend this for any type of dessert or Mexican plates with strawberries.
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
YUMMY!!! This is such a yummy and easy sweet craving fix! Pour a little bit on top of a chips ahoy cookie and you will be in heaven!! I don't have a big sweet tooth and I even crave this stuff. SO GOOD!! I will be continuing to purchase. You will fall in love.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
this is like a must have for any Hispanic household lol you can eat it with maria cookies.. or on toast.. to make flan, alot for things but my personal favorite is to add this on top of a strawberry raspa aka snowcone lol
Yanibell P.
New York
This takes me back to my childhood. I’m a Latina and so we use condensed milk in many different ways. I purchase this at any of my local supermarkets. This is so good when you want to treat yourself. I add it to desserts like Arroz con leche (rice pudding), malta india, flan, cakes, etc. This is delicioso and la lechera brand is the best in the game
Anahi M.
Superrr yummy with pancakes or it’s a good sweetener for your desserts and it’s definitely used in horchata and it’s probably my favorite thing to mix sour cream with for a fruit dip
Ana B.
Miami
Amoo esta leche condensada,es especatcular, me transporta a mi pais, por mi podria comerla con todo y sola no hay problema,es muy económica y muy muy buena, si sobrepasa mis expectativas totalmente, siiiiii 100000% recomendada,es increible
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
honestly the best sweetener you could put on fruits. theres a certain pastry that i love to make , with strawberries , whip cream and lechera ! Its really good and sweet.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
This is so good on fruit,coffee, for cakes and oh so much more! I always find mine in the Mexican isle and will grab one when we are running low. It's such a good flavor and makes everything taste even better.
Anitta c.
the best condensed milk I like everything about it its flavor texture and the delicious flavor that leaves my favorite dessert is the Quesillo condensed milk is delicious for any dessert you want to prepare.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Is it good?
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good ? What is it use for?
Erika B.
What is your favorite way to use this? I love to make hot chocolate from scratch.
Cristina R.
Esta rica ?
maria u.
Mckinney, TX
Es mejor en lata o en plastico?