BY LA LECHERA #3 in Canned & Powdered Milk

• I am Mexican American and this stuff here is a staple in the hous...4 Answers
Reviews (2011)
Estreya (star) C.
Winnie
Oh my I always use this for deserts at my house. I love the taste that even when I see it I can just taste the flavor in my mouth.The price is good just right for this food product. With strawberries add a little and you will want to add the recipe.
Gisellys A.
I love using this for my Hispanic dishes. One of my simple dessert to use this with is putting this on top of fresh refreshing fruits. I would give it a 5 start but it is kinda too sweet and I won’t eat too much of it at a time.
Ana B.
Miami
Amoo esta leche condensada,es especatcular, me transporta a mi pais, por mi podria comerla con todo y sola no hay problema,es muy económica y muy muy buena, si sobrepasa mis expectativas totalmente, siiiiii 100000% recomendada,es increible
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
This is so good on fruit,coffee, for cakes and oh so much more! I always find mine in the Mexican isle and will grab one when we are running low. It's such a good flavor and makes everything taste even better.
Anitta c.
the best condensed milk I like everything about it its flavor texture and the delicious flavor that leaves my favorite dessert is the Quesillo condensed milk is delicious for any dessert you want to prepare.
Maria H.
Absolutely love these, especially with strawberries! These squeeze bottles are the best! I grew up eating this as a child (always on top of strawberries) and now my son has it as a special snack once a while (maybe once every month or two).

Of course when growing up it was always canned, but if you don't consume it fast enough you will end up with mold looking white dots on the surface and the cans tend to rust... and it's kind of hard to finish an entire can in one seating, especially if sharing is not your forte :p

These do go on sale very often. Check out any big chain supermarkets for sales or your neighborhood Mexican grocery store (although small grocery stores will not give you the best deal... BUY LOCAL! Support your neighborhood stores!)
Jade M.
If there were grannies for foods. This is a really nice indulging consistency. There are never-ending varieties of ways to use it. I use the canned ones to make gland. You can put it in cakes, pancakes, dipped sweets, with fruits, a sneaky spoonful for sweetooth, frosting folded in, ice cream and it never ends. If you eat too much the sugar in it will start to give you abburny sensation and obviously you shouldn't be eating that much. But it's crazy not to lovee
Irma P.
Es realmente deliciosa en mi pais es considerado como un dulce tipico, ya que la mayoria de nuestros postres van complementados con este producto. La diferencia es que allá se llama " leche condensada" igualmente pertenece a la nestle. Saber que puedo conseguir este producto en cualquier parte del mundo es realmente un exito! Su sabor es exquisito y su textura agradable, puede agregarse al cafe, al agua de coco, en una rebanada de pan. Es realmente ir al cielo con este producto!
Eva A.
I love love love!!! This condensed milk, such a great thing to have. I like eating strawberries with this on top. So good!! To me this isin't as thick as what you would normally get it caned. But it sure is so convenient to place in refrigerator for a later snack. If you are lactoseentolorant like me don't forget to take your pill before using this lol.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
I love this condensed milk, it is super versatile to make funny and delicious recipes.
I like its taste, when I think of buying condensed milk I always opt for La Lechera.

Me encanta esta leche condensada, es súper versátil para realizar recetas divertidas y deliciosas.
Me gusta su sabor, cuando pienso en comprar leche condensada siempre opto por la lechera.
😊
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Is it good?
Erika B.
What is your favorite way to use this? I love to make hot chocolate from scratch.
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good ? What is it use for?
Cristina R.
Esta rica ?
maria u.
Mckinney, TX
Es mejor en lata o en plastico?