Nestlé LA LECHERA Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz. Can uploaded by Karla F.Nestlé LA LECHERA Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz. Can uploaded by Denisse G.

BY LA LECHERA

Recipe For Luscious Pineapple Dessert Is On The Label. Contains 0 G Fat and 110 Calories Per Serving Compared to 3 G Fat and 130 Calories In The Regular Product. see more...

Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Foodie Expert
Amo este producto, realmente me encanta, se lo puedo poner a todo tipo de postres bebidas o frutas y les da un sabor inigualable, nunca puede faltar. Quedé muy satisfecha con su gran calidad y sabor y la recomiendo, es realmente muy buena. A mi me encanta.
Denisse G.
Foodie Expert
I love to find this fat free version. It is sometimes hard to get so I try to buy as much as I can. I use it for my German chocolate cake recipe and arroz con leche for my kids.
Laura R.
Foodie Expert
To make a super coco crab quesadilla A cup of coconut milk, 4 eggs, 1 can of condensed milk and a cup of milk !! For Finger-sucking! Uuuuuuummmmmm
Glaucia B.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
AMAZING. I'm completely in love with all nestle products. I always had condensed milk with fruits or cooking cakes or desserts. This one it's way better because it's fat free!
Teri Y.
Foodie Expert
Love this product. Its a necessity for my house when I make "Arroz con Leche" and the flavor is perfect. Boil my rice w/milk, add some of this and a few cinnamon sticks and it's perfect and quick.