Nestlé® La Lechera® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk uploaded by Maira J.Nestlé® La Lechera® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk uploaded by Denisse G.Nestlé® La Lechera® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk uploaded by Karla F.

BY LA LECHERA

Same sweet taste as the original Nestlé® La Lechera® with no fat and with fewer calories!

Denisse G.
I love to find this fat free version. It is sometimes hard to get so I try to buy as much as I can. I use it for my German chocolate cake recipe and arroz con leche for my kids.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Amo este producto, realmente me encanta, se lo puedo poner a todo tipo de postres bebidas o frutas y les da un sabor inigualable, nunca puede faltar. Quedé muy satisfecha con su gran calidad y sabor y la recomiendo, es realmente muy buena. A mi me encanta.
Teri Y.
Love this product. Its a necessity for my house when I make "Arroz con Leche" and the flavor is perfect. Boil my rice w/milk, add some of this and a few cinnamon sticks and it's perfect and quick.
Glaucia B.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
AMAZING. I'm completely in love with all nestle products. I always had condensed milk with fruits or cooking cakes or desserts. This one it's way better because it's fat free!
Brenda A.
Hammonton, NJ
I always use this brand whenever i make desserts, whether it's flan or Jell-O. It's a great way to replace granulated sugar while giving it a better taste.
Maira J.
💕🤗💕 love this lechera to make all kinds of recipes, flan 🍮, cakes🍰 , and to put some on my pancakes 🥞 , and to my salad of fruits 🍓🍌🍈🥝🍐🍎🍏✨🙂👍🏼
Katie W.
Brandenburg, KY
My parents would always make a caramel pie using this condensed milk. We never had any problems out of it. Would buy again.
Marisol j.
Love using it with everything from any dessert to my cup of coffee gives it a different taste and its wonderful
Janet M.
Parlier, CA
I use this for making flan. It absouloutly tastes awesome. It makes the flan have that sweet taste
Dominique K.
Atlanta, GA
Great simple taste that doesn't overpower the rest of your ingredients. I highly recommend.