Nestlé LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche 15.8 oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY LA LECHERA

1 Bottle = 15.8 oz (448 g); Dulce de Leche. Caramel. Hot cakes. Try it on pancakes, ice cream, cake, fruit, and shakes. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=28000113643'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• I can't find these often , which isle are they usually at? 1 Answers
Sonja K.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this! I put it in my morning coffee, it has a richer flavor then the other caramel sauces that I have tried. It is smooth, rich and creamy and rich in flavor on ice cream, coffee or on sliced apples. By far my favorite caramel sauce, even better then the ones I have had in the coffee stands.
Carmen B.
Visalia, CA
Lechera is one of my favorite brands of all time this stuff is good on anything you can put maple syrup or honey on. It's sweeter, creamier. Just plain amazing on toast and pancakes!
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
I love that they have this in squeeze bottles now. Its less messy. This basically tastes like caramel
Tanya O.
La lechera products are the best! And with squeezable bottles like these, it makes things less sticky!
Nathalie Y.
Guayaquil, Ecuador
Aparte de súper rico, e miy facil de utilizar y de conseguir. Hay recetas clasicas y super faciles det elaborar
Tanya O.
I can't find these often , which isle are they usually at?