Nestlé LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche 13.4 oz. Can uploaded by Margaret Q.Nestlé LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche 13.4 oz. Can uploaded by Maritza R.

BY LA LECHERA

1 Can = 13.4 oz ea (380 g); Dulce de Leche. Product of Chili. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=28000518868'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Maritza R.
Super deliciosa! Ideal para postres aunque viene lista para consumir. A mi me encanta con galletas saladas. Buen precio. Aunque me gustaría que el envase fuera diferente, que permitiera guardar el contenido que quede si no se utiliza todo.
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
We used this in our wedding cake and it was fantastic!!! We did a naked cake and the danger is that it will always end up dry. This made it not only creamy, but our guests raves about our cake for weeks afterward. We just celebrated our first anniversary and even after being frozen for a year- still one of the tastiest cakes I️ e ever had 🤤
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
I like it too much you can anoint it with what you like most I love that it comes already made in my country did not come adi and super economico almost $ 2 with some cents but it seems super good because it yields too much
angela p.
Want to know the secret to making a great batch of caramel brownies well there it is add a little bit of this in the next time you make your brownies and you'll have your family and friends going crazy and asking you how in the world did you make these extravagant brownies
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
La lechera products are really good. I especially love this one, the taste is really good and you cant find any similar dulce de leche in other products. it has great quality, price, and taste. I totally recommend it if you like sweets and like to cook and bake.
Carmen D.
I eat this with my pancakes. So delicious. My husband and everyone in the fam loves it. I used to by expensive Argentine dulce de leche and I’m never going to again. This tastes just as good for half the price. Must buy.
This material is so good. It is thick, rich and delicious. Not last a day in my house. I encata make many recipes with this, as pies, cakes, sandwich cookies, muffins, with chicha, strawberries, etc. . My family loves it. It is an excellent buy.
Jessica E.
Amooooo está leche condensada para hacer unos alfajores que pronto haré divino y buen precio en Walmart me lo comería todo peroooooo es mi preferido todos lo amamos si es de pecar con dulce de leche lo hago ummmm
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
It's inexpensive and awesome to use for flan. It gives the flan that extra sweetness which is great. Can be found at Walmart and any stores with a Hispanic isle.
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
I usually bake "alfajores" and this dulce the leche is the best in the market. The consistency is very dense, that makes them perfect for this dessert.