Nestlé KLIM Fortificada Dry Whole Milk Powder uploaded by Angel M.Nestlé KLIM Fortificada Dry Whole Milk Powder uploaded by Madeline D.

BY KLIM

Look for the 10 signs of good nutrition. see more...

Celida S.
new jersey
Review for: Nestle KLIM Fortificada Dry Whole Milk Powder 56.3 oz. Canister more...
Well my son has been a formula baby for 2 years and really cant complain. When i changed from Gerber Soothe to this formula it sat very well with him. Never had a problem and he loves it. I like to mix it with chocolate because he loves chocolate. My family also uses it in their coffee so its great for adults too 😅
Suzie R.
I  like using this everyday to make my  tea in the mornings ,it is the milk i buy in the supermarket, it is not very expensive.
Angel M.
Orange walk
I usually prefer to drink liquid milk but the taste of this powder milk is really nice and it has vitamin A , calsi and vitamin D