Nestle KitKat Chunky Original 3-pack 3x40g/3x1.4oz

by Nestlé

Nestles Kit Kat Chunky. The same great tasting Kit Kat candy, now in a single, chunkier bar. Kit Kat Chunky has a crispy wafer biscuit center encased in a thick shell of smooth, delicious Nestles milk chocolate, and makes for the perfect snack food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestle KitKat Chunky Original 3-pack 3x40g/3x1.4oz!
Havelock, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Kit Kat Chunky used to be one of my favourite chocolate bars. It was sooo good! The perfect amount of milk chocolate and wafer. And the ends were especially good as they had the most chocolate! But then the brand went and changed the size from 50g to 40g (or it could be 40g to 30g - can't remember which) and it doesn't taste the same now at all! The company's reason was supposedly to make it align more with daily nutritional values and health recommendations. But c'mon - its a chocolate bar! It's supposed to be indulgent and unhealthy! I hate when companies mess with a good thing! So disappointed đŸ˜„ Nestle KitKat Chunky Original 3-pack 3x40g/3x1.4oz
Purchased at: Amazon
When I want a kitkat, I always go for a kitkat chunky! It tastes better and I feel like their Is way more chocolate! Always my go to when Im craving chocolate!

Looking for your answer?