Nestlé Jumbo Assorted Halloween Chocolate Minis 165 pieces,

by Nestlé

This assorted bag is the perfect combination of tasty chocolatey treats.

Looking forward to review this product
Start your review of Nestlé Jumbo Assorted Halloween Chocolate Minis 165 pieces,!
Hampton, GA
This is so good and who doesn't love chocolate I am in love with it. this is a must have.
Love stocking up on these around Halloween! A great mix of flavors and nice sized bars.
Awesome i really like this product And i Buy Everaldo weeks for to está Everaldo days
White city , SK
I can't really say anything bad about chocolate! Its my "achilles" in the food world. It has to be pretty bad for me not to eat it!. Plus the combination of chocolate and any kind of peanut butter just one ups it!. This lasted us through the halloween rush and then some.
Sarnia, Ont
Love this product, I have a huge sweet tooth and when I don't have something sweet everyday, I start shaking and this jumbo bag is awesome because it's a mixture of chocolates and the price is good, plus it's good for Halloween and if you have people over..
Bayamon
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! This is great for Halloween. Some of the best chocolate minis out there. I usually buy a pack and have some at home and take some to the school where I work at.
Maple Ridge , BC
Crunch, munch, yum, a good variety of mini chocolates for a great value. I love making goody bags for Halloween and if I don't eat the mini chocolates all by myself, I always get appreciative thanks for them.
Avenue Helvino de Moraes
Unrivaled delicious are the words that describe this delicious chocolate can be enjoyed at any time of the day we always rare joy and contentment
MMMmmmmmm... So good.. At Halloween I always buy 2-3 like this for kids that came at my house for candys, I reserve 1 bag juste for me.. :P
Spain
This combo can't get any better! the chocolate selection is just wonderful, they taste so good and the packaging is so attractive too.