BY NESTLÉ

Nestle Instant Hot Cocoa Mix - Dark Chocolate - 0.71 oz. packets - 50/Box see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
I usually enjoy this brand of hot coco. However, the dark chocolate was a bit much for me. The chocolate was kind of overpowering. However, the price value for the amount of hot chocolate you receive is top notch. This is great if you are preparing a lot of hot coco for an event. If it is just for your own personal use, I would probably skip the dark chocolate mix.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
This cocoa has a very nice and rich taste. It is affordable and can be found almost everywhere. The only reason I only gave 4 stars to this product is that I wish it dissolved better. Because when I drink I have to keep a spoon in a cup and keep stirring it. But it doesn't make it taste worse!
Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Who doesn't love a nice hot mug of hot cocoa?  Nestle Instant Hot Cocoa Mix takes just moments to make but it gives you a nice, warm feeling throughout the night!  The Dark Chocolate is positively decadent.  I love curling up with my cocoa year round!
Reds P.
Warfield, KY
there is nothing better on a bitter cold night than hot coco. this coco however is cheap with a great taste. you really do get alot of bang for a buck here. 50 of them in there own little convenient packs to be exact. i would defiantly buy it again. :)
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Can be used for a variety of things. Make a yummy espresso chocolate coffee or you can use it to make hot cocoa or can be used to mix into baking. It is a great taste and is not that expensive considering other brands. I would buy this again if I had to
Megan M.
Phoenix
I have to admit, I work at a hospital and we have this available for patients to drink and I find myself stealing some for myself quite often. This dissolves in hot water quickly unlike other brands and would recommend this to others because of that.
Rebeca S.
This hot chocolate is literally one of the best I've ever tasted ! I like the the powder Actually dissolves ! Some other products leave the chunks on top and that is just a big no no for me. This is well worth $2!
Karina J.
Stockton, CA
I love this hot cocoa, it has such a deep flavor and is sweet, but not too sweet. I usually make a large mug and pour 2 packets, which only amplifies the flavor more. Would highly recommend.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Not a fan of the dark chocolate one but the milk chocolate co co is the best. The mini marshmallow ones dio perfect for me during the winter
Maria V.
WASCO, CA
This is the best hot chocolate ever ! Always have some during the winter time ! Keeps me and my husband warm on cold days!