BY HOT POCKETS

Nestlé hot pockets philly steak & cheese 2-ct. Frozen sandwiches 9-oz. Package see more...

Brad G.
Brad G.
Trinidad, CO
Pretty good tasting filling. It's not quite the same as a real Philly sandwich but it is a good 2 minutes in the microwave substitute. The only thing I don't like about them is that when cooking, the filling explodes out the end much quicker than other Hot Pocket flavors I have tried. It's not a real big deal though.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Selma
These are my absolute favorite things to eat as a snack, or as a meal on the nights that I work. They are so easy/quick to prepare, and they taste amazing. And if you actually have the time to use the oven instead of a microwave they are even BETTER. I have had dreams about that delicious cheese inside. My only regret is that usually as I am finishing the first one and realizing I need to get ready for work, I am wishing I has left myself enough time to eat another one!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Franklin
This is the most ingenious thing ever to be microwaved! I've been eating Hot Pockets since I was knee high to a grass hopper & this is by far my favorite! I've eaten these for breakfast, lunch, & dinner. At home & on the go. My insanely picky nine year old happily folded up the nifty lil package & gobbled it up!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
I used to purchase these when I still ate meat. They don't taste like a frozen sandwich. They were great for work lunches, when I wanted something different. They were always a good deal, and I felt like I was eating real food. They really tasted like a steak and cheese from a restaurant
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
When my boyfriend and I don't feel like cooking, this is what we reach for. All the Hot Pockets are yummy, but these are our favorite. The crust is seasoned well; there's plenty of filling; they're nice and cheesy; easy to make; doesn't take long; and the price is spot on.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Hot pockets are a quick lunch solution around our household.  They are very affordable and get us through the week when we fogot to get to teh grocery store.  We eat these about once a week.  Love the amount of meet and cheese inside of these pockets, definitly satisfied.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love a good philly. However, I'm not always in the mood to leave the house especially in certain weather conditions. With that being Said this is a fairly decent alternative. Tastes good and cooks quick.
Mikesha T.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my al time favorite hot pockets flavors!!!! I am so addicted to these and they are always a great snack. I definitely recommend these if you're just as obsessed with almost anything Philly cheesesteak like me!!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Philly Cheesesteak Lean Pockets are my favorite flavor of hot pocket. The melting cheese is amazing. They're a super quick, super easy food to prepare, and great when you're in a rush and need something to hold you over.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Westport, MA
Who doesn't love hot pockets ? I mean come on there amazing . This is an essential in my house . There so easy and fast to make . They're very affordable. Amazing snack or on the go food . I recommend this to others.