Add a Photo

Nestlé hot pockets philly steak & cheese 2-ct. Frozen sandwiches 9-oz. Package
Brad G.
Brad G.
Trinidad, CO

Pretty good tasting filling. It's not quite the same as a real Philly sandwich but it is a good 2 minutes in the microwave substitute. The only thing I don't like about them is that when cooking, the filling explodes out the end much quicker than other Hot Pocket flavors I have tried. It's not a real big deal though.
Mikesha T.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles, CA

These are my al time favorite hot pockets flavors!!!! I am so addicted to these and they are always a great snack. I definitely recommend these if you're just as obsessed with almost anything Philly cheesesteak like me!!
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY

My boyfriend loves these! I dont personally care for philly cheese steak but he always asks me to pick some up at the store when I go out!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

These are so good I bought for my husband ended up trying them these aside from the pepperoni are my favorite!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Indianapolis, IN

I really love a good philly. However, I'm not always in the mood to leave the house especially in certain weather conditions. With that being Said this is a fairly decent alternative. Tastes good and cooks quick.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
New Castle, DE

Best hot pocket I've ever tasted. The flavor is so good and if u were blindfolded you would not be able to tell that it was a hot pocket. It taste like something more expensive. The cook time is also very nice. 3 minutes give or take heats up 2 hot pockets
Eva H.
Eva H.
Eglin afb, Fl

My favorite flavor! Love the cheese! Nice crispy flavor crust. Great snack for low budget

Join Now