BeveragesPowdered MixesNestlé

by Nestlé

Nestle Hot Cocoa, No Sugar Added, Fat Free Rich Chocolate Flavor is a rich-tasting, no sugar added and fat free hot cocoa mix that creates an indulgent chocolate flavor. Just add hot water or milk and treat yourself to an indulgent 99.9% caffeine-free, cup of cocoa. Our Nestle Hot Cocoa comes in a 30-count dispenser box of cocoa sachets to keep the counter clean and organized. These single serve hot cocoa packets are perfect for offices, cafeterias, restaurants and more. Kosher Dairy. Nestle Hot Cocoa is the cocoa brand with over 100 years of heritage, providing a creamy hot chocolate that your customers have come to trust and love. Made with real Nestle cocoa using sustainably-sourced cocoa beans, our hot chocolate is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan to promote better farming, better lives and better cocoa. This product was created to meet Nestle Nutritional Foundation criteria, which sets targets for responsible levels of nutrients such as added sugar.

I find no sugar added drinks taste funny. I haven't been game to try it. Could someone let me know if it still tastes like a normal hot chocolate?
Has anyone been able to find this in Canadian stores?
Start your review of Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix, Sugar Free, Fat Free, Rich Chocolate, Single Serve Packets, 6 x 30 Ct!
Carlina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix, Sugar Free, Fat Free, Rich Chocolate, Single Serve Packets, 6 x 30 Ct uploaded by Carlina B.
In the winter, I frequent a great cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows and whip cream on top. I always make sure to stop at my local grocery store and pick up this exact brand of hot chocolate. I typically make it stove top with some old milk as well as evaporated milk.
Say J.
Fort Worth, TX
Love drinking this hot chocolate when it starts to get cold outside...this brand is always my favorite
Lee M.
Ardmore, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you use chocolate milk, marshmallows and whipped cream this is amazing. I can't make hot cocoa any different.
Ashley M.
Des Moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this sugar free hot chocolate! This is a great drink to have for a quick chocolate fix! I really enjoyed the flavor of the chocolate without sugar. I will have to recommend this one for you!
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always buy nestle hot cocoa when I'm buying hot chocolate. It's affordable and tastes good
Sadie M.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Purchased at: Safeway
So much yum mines and low calorie too! I really enjoy having this at night. You get a burst of chocolate without having to ruin your diet. Also it doesn’t cost very much either. I almost want to have a cup right now.
Jasmella L.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best hot chocolate, in my opinion. It’s so creamy and rich. It tastes so much better with milk rather than water. I definitely recommend this hot chocolate. I love drinking especially during the winter time. My little one also enjoys it.
Purva D.
Saratoga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very rich creamy and delicious taste. Feels so good to drink hot nestle chocolate drink at night in cold weather. Great packaging and very affordable too. Definitely recommend 👌🏻
Kateryna D.
Seaside, CA
This is very yummy hot chocolate. I use this with hot milk, so it tastes very creamy and soft. Good hot chocolate for cold evenings.
Nicole M.
Jasper, AL
This hot chocolate drink is wonderful! This is the brand I usually purchase when craving a chocolate drink. It is full of chocolate flavor! I haven't picked up on the taste of non sugar additives.