3 colors available

BY NESTLÉ #39 in Hot Cocoa

Nestle® Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix.
Makes 39 servings.
Made with real Nestle® cocoa.

• This brand has been in my house for many years. I really love the s...2 Answers
  • I've heard this is the best hot cocoa I can buy. Anybody else think...2 Answers
  • Is this mix creamy? I am looking for a chocolate drink that is rich...3 Answers
Reviews (1999)
  • "But this one has a ton of chocolatey flavor for those cold winter nights sitting at your fire or at the table with your family having a game night." in 25 reviews
  • "It's just such a perfect drink, especially in the winter time or even just for a cozy little evening at home " in 16 reviews
  • "great way to start a morning, warming you up tastes great with any breakfast!" in 14 reviews
  • "The flavor can start to get overpowering but for the most part, it's delicious and it's like a nice warm sweater on a cold day." in 12 reviews
  • "during cold weather my kids and I love to drink this is sooo good and we like to add tiny marshmallows it taste a lot better..." in 12 reviews
Ed O.
Ed O.
Danville, VA
The packets of cocoa powder are convenient for single serve 8 oz mugs with the simplicity of only adding hot water. Adding hot milk, on the other hand, does create a smoother texture. By itself, the cocoa is tasty but adding some flavored creamer such as Nestle Thin Mint makes it even better. Price for the packets is good for the occasional drink, but for large families a bucket of powder is more cost efficient.
Alexanderia D.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Foodie Expert
During the cold winter months, I like to hold a warm cup of hot chocolate. I enjoy the Great taste as I sip looking out over the cold vast weather of the grounds around. This helps me get warm from the inside out. Really gets me ready to paint on Canvas and our children love it when I add tiny marshmallows on top just for them (that little extra special) that makes them feel great. Its a classic around our home.
Nestle's hot chocolate has a very nice chocolate cocoa flavor to it, as expected of course. Most hot chocolates get drowned out by the milk put into it, but Nestle's keeps the flavors swirling nicely together. I'd recommend Nestle's hot chocolate to any person who just wants to snuggle up by the fire watching movies with a significant other or family members.
Luna H.
Luna H.
Foodie Expert
With us being well in to Fall, and winter rolling around the corner there's nothing like drinking a warm cup of cocoa while curling up next to the fireplace. I am simply obsessed with the nestle rich chocolate hot cocoa mix! It's so delicious, and mildly sweet. You can make it with water, or add whole milk for an extra creamy taste! Kids love it too!
Niki J.
Niki J.
Foodie Expert
Nothing is better than nestles hot chocolate when you're cold. My husbands puts it in his coffee every morning. The kids drink it in the morning to feel cool like they're drinking coffee. It's cheap, delicious and easy to find. I prefer nestle hot chocolate above all others because it is the only cocoa that has a rich chocolate taste. Love!!
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
There are times when I just want a little sweet treat . This is a great go to sweet treat. You can use milk or water and you can use a microwave. Swiss Miss Hot chocolate is good as well. You can even mix it in your coffee and add some whipped cream. I would definitely recommend this just to have in your pantry great for kids and adults .
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
This is some great hot coco it's very rich and creamy especially when you add milk it it's not too rich with chocolate as it's just enough chocolate is not to sweet I love it. Come on don't love hot cocoa it's something you drink on a cold day or just if you're feeling cold or if you just want some hot cocoa this is the one to get
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite in the least bit but it will do in a pinch when I need a bit of a chocolate fix. It always turns out to have such little flavor and what flavor you get is not the best chocolate taste ever. When I want hot cocoa I want to be slapped in the face with rich chocolatey flavor not watered down chocolate juice.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
This is absolutely delicious. I look forward to cold winter days just so I can indulge in a delicious mug of this hot chocolate. I usually add some whipped cream on top and some caramel sauce and just a pinch of sea salt to make it a sea salt caramel hot chocolate which in by opinion is be best way to drink hot chocolate
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH
Foodie Expert
Nestle makes a pretty good hot cocoa, the flavor I usually purchase is the rich milk chocolate. Making a cup of hot cocoa is made easy with the Nestle mix, simply heat your water or milk and add the cocoa mix and stir! Sometimes you'll want to add marshmallows - it's a nice treat on a cool, rainy, or cold, snowy day!
Misty R.
Misty R.
Haltom City, tx
Which is better, whipped cream or mini marshmallows
Tabitha Y.
Tabitha Y.
Pocola, OK
Is it better to mix with milk or water?
Arielle H.
Arielle H.
Valdosta, Ga
What is your favorite thing to add to this hot cocoa?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN
Does anyone else think this taste better with milk and not water?
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Is it as good as swiss miss hot cocoa?