3 varieties available
Nestlé Hot Cocoa Mix Rich Milk Chocolate
4.62 / 5 based on 2,074 Reviews
Nestle® Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix.
Makes 39 servings.
Made with real Nestle® cocoa.
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "But this one has a ton of chocolatey flavor for those cold winter nights sitting at your fire or at the table with your family having a game night." in 25 reviews
- "It's just such a perfect drink, especially in the winter time or even just for a cozy little evening at home " in 16 reviews
- "great way to start a morning, warming you up tastes great with any breakfast!" in 14 reviews
- "The flavor can start to get overpowering but for the most part, it's delicious and it's like a nice warm sweater on a cold day." in 12 reviews
- "during cold weather my kids and I love to drink this is sooo good and we like to add tiny marshmallows it taste a lot better..." in 12 reviews
What is better than Nestle hot cocoa? This is way better than competing brands and can be found at most grocery stores. I am and always will be a repeat customer. It is sold in big tubs so you don’t have to constantly go back to the store to purchase more. Perfect for nights where you just want to snuggle up and enjoy something warm & sweet!
Cold weather!! Morning cravings for something warm and delicious !! Nestle has this hot cocoa mix that tease deliciously.. it's a rich combination of milk and chocolate. Easy to prepare and easy and clean to carry on your purse to take to work.. to prepare just add water or half water and half milk.. at only 80 calories per serving and 1.5 saturated fat.. is ready in seconds and support cocoa plan to improve the quality of the framers lives and their work... Great job Nestle #Nestle Nestlé Hot Cocoa Mix Rich Milk Chocolate
Review for: Nestle® Rich Chocolate 50-0.71 Packets more...
This is delicious, thick and creamy. It’s not too sweet but it taste best when used with milk. I love having these hot cocoa mix always in our pantry. It’s convenient and very tasty. I love that it’s 99.9% caffeine-free
This is the brand that my daughters prefer I buy for them. They love hot cocoa all year around so we make it often. They will notice the difference if I can't find this and pick up something else too. We usually put the big fat marshmallows in it and microwave it for a few seconds to make it puffy. Nestlé Hot Cocoa Mix Rich Milk Chocolate
My favorite thing to do every christmas is to mix up some Nestlé hot cocoa and take a peppermint stir stick and some marshmallows and make peppermint hot chocolate. It's to die for.
Q & A
Which is better, whipped cream or mini marshmallows
Is it better to mix with milk or water?
What is your favorite thing to add to this hot cocoa?
Does anyone else think this taste better with milk and not water?
Is it as good as swiss miss hot cocoa?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos