BeveragesPowdered MixesNestlé

Nestle Hot Cocoa Rich Chocolate Flavor with Mini Marshmallows is a rich-tasting, sweet hot cocoa mix with mini marshmallows. Just add hot water or milk and treat yourself to an indulgent 99.9% caffeine-free, cup of cocoa. Our Nestle Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa comes in a 50-count dispenser box of cocoa sachets to keep the counter clean and organized. These single serve hot cocoa packets are perfect for offices, cafeterias, restaurants and more. Kosher Dairy. Nestle Hot Cocoa is the cocoa brand with over 100 years of heritage, providing a creamy hot chocolate that your customers have come to trust and love. Made with real Nestle cocoa using sustainably-sourced cocoa beans, our hot chocolate is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan to promote better farming, better lives and better cocoa. This product was created to meet Nestle Nutritional Foundation criteria, which sets targets for responsible levels of nutrients such as added sugar.

would it be better with milk or water???
Hot chocolate [product:nestle-mini-marshmallow-rich-chocolate-hot-cocoa-mix-30-071-oz-packets] McMex or McMex Chamomile Tea Bags 25 Ct Box
Is this super sweet?
Start your review of Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix, Rich Chocolate with Mini Marshmallows, Single Serve Packets, 6 x 50 Ct!
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My go to and favorite hot chocolate. Doing this reminded me.that I need to write that down on my shopping list for the store because we are almost out.
REBECCA C.
Johnstown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hot chocolate in a Kcup? Of course! Delicious with just the right amount of marshmallows
Tnt B.
El Cajon, CA
Tastes great for a really good price. I love the marshmallows too. The packaging looks appealing which is bright red in color.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
MORE MARSHMALLOWS is that too much to ask for? *crying* amazing chocolate and always a great price but those marshmallows need to be more!
Jenifer S.
Olympia, WA
Favorite hot chocolate ever to exist. I LOVE the marshmallows and it almost brings me back to the nesquik days.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
When it comes to making a rich hot chocolate, it is best to do it with Nestle chocolate. It is very good and they come in an individual envelope that is easier to use and prepare. 😋👍
Jonda M.
Bedford, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really can't tell difference in hot choc mixes. I make mine with 2 packets as like mine stronger. I prefer no marshmellows.
Zipporah O.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I kinda liked this hot chocolate but I did not like the mashmelo in it. I love chocolate and anything made of chocolate so I decided to try this. It tastes gud tho.
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
I always make my hot chocolate with milk, and love the little marshmellows in the nestle mini marshmallow variety.
Stephanie A.
Camino, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love putting one package of nestle hot cocoa mix in my coffee it is absolutely delicious! Can’t go without my coffee or my cocoa mix ! I would highly recommend everyone that loves coffee and hot cocoa to try this you will not regret it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...