BY NESTLÉ #24 in Hot Cocoa

paola c.
paola c.
Altamonte Springs, FL
If you've ever wanted a cup of hot cocoa that tastes great without a lot of calories and actually dissolves in the water, this is the product. This cocoa is excellent and in my opinion, the best "diet" cocoa out there. Other sugar free products just don't compare. If you add a dollup of whipped cream, you don't even realize that you are drinking splenda (I think).

I found this product at Sam's and went through 2 big boxes in one Fall and Winter season. I shared this product with my weight watcher friends and they were delighted since it's taste is superior to other cocoas. Currently, Sam's has removed it from the shelves. Hopefully they will restock it next Fall, but if they don't, I wanted to see if it was available online. I'm very glad to see Amazon is selling it too.
JOHANNY M.
JOHANNY M.
This Powdered Nesquik has a really wonderful, yummy, flavor! It sort of reminds me of Mexican chocolate, (which I dearly love), because there is a very tiny hint of spices like cinnamon & nutmeg in it. You get a pretty big canister & it is a lot more economical to use then the Nesquik Chocolate Syrup & less sugar in it too! It mixes up very easily in either cold milk or in hot milk too! My family has loved the Nesquik Chocolate Syrup for making chocolate milk for many years, but after trying this powder, we like it even better then the syrup, so I'm back buying more.
Ed B.
Ed B.
Seattle, WA
The hot coco that I get at work is this stuff right here. Free Hot Coco is the best Hot cocoa. I would like to have milk with mine typically, but I drink it at work and I can't be picky. Price is not a concern here for me, but I know this stuff is typically cheap and a good item to bring camping. Don't forget the marsh mellows!
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix, Rich chocolate flavor is very good and is priced at a convenient amount. It will keep you warm on a cold day outside. I am a repeat customer and can always count on this brand. It has incredible bursts of flavor and I would recommend this product to others.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Nashua, IA
YOU GUYS WILL NOT REGRET BUYING THIS!! IT'S AMAZING!! I loved it! It went way over my expectations. The price is very affordable and pocket friendly!! I would say I haven't had a hot cocoa that was store bought powder that was as good as this! I would recommend this for sure!
Aeriell L.
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA
This is a amazing hot chocolate and its one of the main ones I drink during the winter. It don't need any improvement. its a great value and a great price for the quality. I would recommend to everyone and I buy it all the time. I would def buy again I do every winter.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Classic hot cocoa that is easy and quick to make. Very affordable, unlike some other brands. It's just hot chocolate, guys. I like that there is no sugar added because sometimes, it can be a little overwhelming. My family can go through a pack in a couple of weeks.
AnaKarina G.
AnaKarina G.
Bridgeview, IL
Foodie Expert
This is a great drink to do at home to get all cosy up during these cold months. I like my hot chocolate, no extra sugar added. It's perfect to stay inside and watch some movies while enjoying. I drink it with almond milk or just water and add some creamer.
(1067378) maximiliana y.
(1067378) maximiliana y.
miami florida
Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix is ​​the only hot cocoa. You know you're getting a rich, creamy, chocolaty cup of hot cocoa with every package. This season you can create hot connections with your loved ones enjoying a delicious hot chocolate treat, anywhere, anytime.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Davis, CA
I am a fan of hot chocolate. Although I prefer home-made hot chocolate I still love this product because you don't always have time for preparing it yourself and it's good to have this on your hand. The flavor is great as is the price. I recommend it.