BY NESTLÉ #29 in Cocoa

Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very good hot chocolate for no sugar added. It has a splendid taste and a smooth creamy texture especially with a little bit of heavy cream or sweet cream added to it. This is definitely something that I would recommend for anybody with diabetic issues or who is watching their sugar. For myself I will stick with this super sweet hot chocolate however sometimes when I am not in the mood for something so sweet of you keep this in my cabinet as well for those days.
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
They're okay, I don't particularly like this better than Swiss but if Swiss is not on sale then I would usually get the Nestle. I just don't think that they more rich as far as the color and how it tastes it just doesn't taste as good as Swiss hot chocolate.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I love having a nice cup of hot cocoa and what's better that Nestled well nothing. I love the taste and the easy way of preparing it. I highly recommend it. You will live if if you have not try it yet.
Tiffany J.
I love this stuff ! It's so tasty, and even sometimes I just eat the chocolate by itself 😂 great value! I recommend it to everyone !! Met my expectations definitely, and like I said before I recommend it everyone
Ed B.
Seattle, WA
The hot coco that I get at work is this stuff right here. Free Hot Coco is the best Hot cocoa. I would like to have milk with mine typically, but I drink it at work and I can't be picky. Price is not a concern here for me, but I know this stuff is typically cheap and a good item to bring camping. Don't forget the marsh mellows!
Avery L.
Ozark, MO
Nestlé Hot Cocoa Mix, Rich Chocolate Flavor, No Sugar Added, 60 envelopes is the go to hot chocolate during the holidays or anytime. With its rich chocolate to no sugar it rates better to me than any other. Most definitely going to get some more soon!
Keely F.
We keep this in my house and it is delicious. I recommend mixing the powder with warm whole milk instead of the suggested hot water because it adds so much more depth to the chocolate. It is tasty "instant" hot chocolate and I would buy this again!
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
It's okay. Most packaged hot chocolate is about the same unless you are purchasing the former brands. My son doesn't care he adds so many marshmallows to it. Great price and easy to find and make. Would purchase again no doubt.
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love hot chocolate so much, but I hate when it is too watery. I always feel I have to use way too much in other brands that I feel self conscious but with nestle it's portioned out and it tastes so good every time. Yes I'd buy again.
(1067378) maximiliana y.
miami florida
Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix is ​​the only hot cocoa. You know you're getting a rich, creamy, chocolaty cup of hot cocoa with every package. This season you can create hot connections with your loved ones enjoying a delicious hot chocolate treat, anywhere, anytime.