BY NESTLÉ #57 in Hot Cocoa

Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good hot chocolate for no sugar added. It has a splendid taste and a smooth creamy texture especially with a little bit of heavy cream or sweet cream added to it. This is definitely something that I would recommend for anybody with diabetic issues or who is watching their sugar. For myself I will stick with this super sweet hot chocolate however sometimes when I am not in the mood for something so sweet of you keep this in my cabinet as well for those days.
Christina N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite hot chocolates! It's so rich and creamy and it tastes great if you just added water, milk, or a little bit of both!! I do like Swiss better but this one is just as good! I would recommend both brands and let you chose which you would rather prefer! Because I can honestly drink both... at the same time and he happy as can be!!
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
These are great for late nights near the fire! They are delicious and you have the choice of using either milk or water with these packets. I prefer using hot milk. You should try it for yourself and you are getting your money's worth because there are so many packets inside.
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
They're okay, I don't particularly like this better than Swiss but if Swiss is not on sale then I would usually get the Nestle. I just don't think that they more rich as far as the color and how it tastes it just doesn't taste as good as Swiss hot chocolate.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
Another fantastic hot cocoa mix! Very rich in flavor and you don't have to use a whole bunch to get a great chocolatey flavor! No sugar is needed with it because it has the correct amount of sweetness. I do like Lil marshmallows in it though
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA
This is a amazing hot chocolate and its one of the main ones I drink during the winter. It don't need any improvement. its a great value and a great price for the quality. I would recommend to everyone and I buy it all the time. I would def buy again I do every winter.
Ariba A.
Lawrence, KS
So, as far as sugar free hot chocolate goes this is pretty good. However, I don't think I'd buy this again just because it really isn't satisfying. It's good, but honestly I'm just going to drink regular hot chocolate and call it a day. It tastes better and matters.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I love having a nice cup of hot cocoa and what's better that Nestled well nothing. I love the taste and the easy way of preparing it. I highly recommend it. You will live if if you have not try it yet.
Tiffany J.
I love this stuff ! It's so tasty, and even sometimes I just eat the chocolate by itself 😂 great value! I recommend it to everyone !! Met my expectations definitely, and like I said before I recommend it everyone
Ed B.
Seattle, WA
The hot coco that I get at work is this stuff right here. Free Hot Coco is the best Hot cocoa. I would like to have milk with mine typically, but I drink it at work and I can't be picky. Price is not a concern here for me, but I know this stuff is typically cheap and a good item to bring camping. Don't forget the marsh mellows!