Nestlé HOT COCOA Mix Mini Marshmallows Flavor

by Nestlé

#3 in Cocoa

Over 100 years of making chocolatey memories. NESTLE Hot Cocoa is made with real Nestle cocoa and is a good source of calcium to support strong bones.

Is this a good brand of hot coco? If not what is one that is better?
Start your review of Nestlé HOT COCOA Mix Mini Marshmallows Flavor!
4 months agoKathleen, GA
Nestle Hot Cocoa is my go to on a cold winter day or when I just want something warm to drink. I love the mini marshmallows and it has just the right amount of chocolate.
2 months agoRuidoso
Nestle does hot cocoa well. Very creamy. Very good. This product is a family favorite. You know when you have children the best part of cocoa is the marshmallows! This coco has EXTRA marshmallows which makes little mouths happy. We will continue to buy this product and the extra jet-puffed marshmallows for days when normal extra just doesn’t cut it.
24 days ago
This is decent hot chocolate, not great but good enough. As with most boxed hot chocolate, I find the need to use a couple packets in one cup to get the flavor more chocolate rather than watery. It's nice to add ur own marshmallows, that always makes it better. The kids enjoy this stuff though for a quick, easy hot cocoa fix😉
3 months agoLos Angeles , CA
I meaaaaaaaan can you say hello winter when it comes to these. I’m famous for my hot coco around Christmas time and this is one of the main ingredients. Add some whipped cream mini marshmallows a candy cane a splash of cinnamon and hazelnut and you got an A1 drink
4 months agoFranklin, PA
Hot chocolate is really hard to mess up, but somehow other brands still manage to do it. I like nestle because it tastes like REAL chocolate and it doesn’t taste artificial at all. The same thing with the marshmallows, they taste genuinely real and delicious.
a month agoClovis, NM
This is hands down the best Hot Chocolate EVER!!!!! It tastes so rich and chocolatey. The marshmallows are of course my favorite part. But lord I really highly recommend this for chilly nights by a fireplace. Aweeeee winter season hurry up already 😂❤️
3 months ago
It was very rich and creamy. The marshmallows melt way to fast but still lots of fun watching them melt and tasting their creamy creamy taste. The chocolate is not too bitter but just the right amount to balance the sweetness of the marshmallows.
2 months agoPort Charlotte, Fl
We live in Florida so hot cocoa isnt often used here. But it gets chilly and during the holidays it's nice to have as cup. But need to have those mini marshmallows or they have a fit lol. It's very tasty, when made with milk it's crazy good! I would buy again
2 months ago
This is just okay. As far as hot chocolate goes, it’s a slight step above Swiss miss but its definitely not going above and beyond. You get what you pay for and it’s def inexpensive and kids enjoy this simple flavor more so than adults
3 months agoMiami, FL
IN LOVE. marshmallows in chocolate powder is the idea of the century. the chocolate is very creamy with just the perfect amount of sugar. as an improvement i would like to see a version of this product that could be consumed cold.