Nestlé Hot Cocoa Mix Mini Marshmallow, 4.27 Ounce -- 12 per case. uploaded by Marlene H.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix Mini Marshmallow, 4.27 Ounce -- 12 per case. Country of Origin: United States see more...

• Does this product have a very rich taste? What about the ...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this water or milk? Or can you mix it with eit...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
I'd say this is a pretty standard hot cocoa mix. Decrntly creamy and chocolate-y. I feel like the chocolate flavor is a bit off and doesn't taste as good as other brands. The marshmallows are standard fle this kind of hot chocolate - crunchy and dry until the cocoa is hot, then they melt away. They are pretty tasty but I prefer other brands.
Desiree N.
always buying this because it is so cheap but so good. compared to the one without marshmallows it is still cheaper. I hope they are not going out of business because I love this hot cocoa only. I would recommend them because in my local grocery store it's around 80¢
Meghan C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews because the only hot chocolate brand I use is Nestle!!!! Also, what is hot chocolate without marshmallows!!! When I was little I used to dig out the tiny marshmallows and eat them before the hot chocolate was even made!
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I purchased this at cub . I wouldn't say it's any better then any other hot chocolate but it does taste great ! The mini marshmallows are such a great add ! They literally make the hot cocoa's appearance far much better
Allison T.
Oakdale , LA
I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE. Especially with marshmallows!! It's so perfect for this time of year. I love to get my hot chocolate and mix some cinnamon in with it. I don't put too much but it gives it a nice flavor.
Paige B.
Medina, TN
This is my favourite hot cocoa mix. My family has used this brand as long as I can remember. It's rich and creamy. I make it with hot water and add a splash of heavy cream.
Ashlyn W.
i dont know who hasn't has this hot chocolate before but if not it is pretty good, i just wish the marshmallows were full sized, also it tastes better if you make it with milk instead of water
Valerie C.
frederick
This is amazing hot cocoa! Great for cold days! If you don't want the big marshmallows in your cocoa then this is he way to go! Great flavor not to rich and not to watered down! Recommend this! 👍🏼
megan w.
Lawton, MI
I like individual packs! makes it easy so you do not need to measure out how much you want. It is already pre measured. I also like the little marshmallows!
Orlendy L.
Averne , NY
This hot chocolate is so good I could drink this everyday if I can the chocolate is very rich and the marshmallows are really good
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Do you mix this water or milk? Or can you mix it with either?
Kemba A.
Does this product have a very rich taste? What about the quality?