Nestlé HOT COCOA Mix Fat Free Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor 7.33 oz. Canister uploaded by Crystal S.Nestlé HOT COCOA Mix Fat Free Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor 7.33 oz. Canister uploaded by Cortney B.

BY NESTLÉ #55 in Hot Cocoa

Makes 26 Servings Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor 2 20 Calories Per Serving 3 Made with Real Nestle Cocoa 4 99.9% Caffeine Free Felt Like Kids Again. Running Up, Sledding Down, Laughing About it Laterbr Nestle Hot Cocoa makes the moment even better. Over 100 years of Chocolatey Memories. Good to Knowbr Nestle Hot Cocoa Fat Free contains natural antioxidants, is an excellent source of calcium and enables you to enjoy the delicious taste of Nestle Hot Cocoa, without any fat. Good to Rememberbr Antioxidants help to protect cells from damage and calcium helps to build strong bones. Just Add Hot Water or Milk! Nestle ~ Since 1866 75 mg Per Serving see more...

• does it taste better than miss swiss diet?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like normal hot cocoa, or is less flavor because ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I would recommend it." in 1 review
  • "it taste OK but whats the point of buying hot chocolate fat free if you really want to enjoy it the creaminess sweetness and all." in 1 review
  • "My family loves this cocoa mix." in 1 review
carla l.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
I love this! I don't feel guilty drinking a couple of mugs of hot cocoa when it's fat-free :). It doesn't taste quite as rich as "regular" hot chocolate but I'm willing to make the small sacrifice because it still tastes pretty darn good. I often add a little sugar-free Torani to it--just to give it a little extra personality.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE
I love the Nestle hot chocolate tins! They allow me to make my hot chocolate as strong as I like it, because I usually want more powder than one packet but less than two, so it allows me to control how much I use! The tin does not go bad and can be kept from one winter to the next.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
This is and will forever be my favorite hot cocoa milk. It's just so decious and perfect for a cold winter day. I also drink in the morning sometimes at breakfast, it's truly amazing. It is also fat free so it's perfect for those who are on a diet but are cravung something sweet.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
St Catharines, ON
Foodie Expert
I love this product. The taste is amazing and is so easy to make. The kids love coming home after school and making themselves some hot chocolate. It is so creamy and the price is comparable to most other hot chocolate mixes. I have repeatedly purchased this and will do so again
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
I am not into too sweet things, but I do understand that if I didn't want anything too sweet, I should have tried the dark chocolate one.
Anyway, this is basically Nesquik, chocolate flavor, in another container. Very sweet for my taste, but might be just a personal opinion.
Kenth G.
Kenth G.
Excelente producto de calidad y mucho sabor, sabor y compartimos cada día con nuestros familiares y gracias a este producto nuestra vida ha sido la unión tratando de estar siempre unidos en familia como lo hace esta empresa , gracias por cada momento que estan con nosotros.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Indio, CA
Foodie Expert
Makes a great cup of sugar free-fat free 25 calorie hot cocoa! It's not quite as "rich" a product as some of the gourmet cocoas, but for those of us on restricted diets, it's a really good product. I like the canister because it's convenient and pretty much spill proof. I
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Roxbury, MA
Foodie Expert
Ah, I love this stuff. it reminds me growing up back when my grandmother was alive. She had the best Hot Cocoa mix and I never knew what it was until I became an adult to discover it was this lovely product! Man, making a cup of hot cocoa sounds about good right now!
juany faselis P.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
me encanta este producto dentro de la linea de nesthe su empaque es muy original y esta muy bien presentado hace alrededor de un mes que lo estoy probando y ya no puedo dejar de usarlo me encanta su precio es razonable porque el producto es de muy buena calidad
Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
Nice chocolate taste I've always enjoyed.Great product, great value. I personally use this to make post workout recovery drinks. Excellent and consistent flavor.It makes a perfect hot chocolate drink every night, and a perfect smoothie mixture after a meal.
Ekaterina G.
Ekaterina G.
Foodie Expert
does it taste better than miss swiss diet?
Anna A.
Anna A.
Does this taste like normal hot cocoa, or is less flavor because of fat free?