Nestlé HOT COCOA Mix Fat Free Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor 7.33 oz. Canister uploaded by Crystal S.Nestlé HOT COCOA Mix Fat Free Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor 7.33 oz. Canister uploaded by Cortney B.

BY NESTLÉ #53 in Hot Cocoa

Makes 26 Servings Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor 2 20 Calories Per Serving 3 Made with Real Nestle Cocoa 4 99.9% Caffeine Free Felt Like Kids Again. Running Up, Sledding Down, Laughing About it Laterbr Nestle Hot Cocoa makes the moment even better. Over 100 years of Chocolatey Memories. Good to Knowbr Nestle Hot Cocoa Fat Free contains natural antioxidants, is an excellent source of calcium and enables you to enjoy the delicious taste of Nestle Hot Cocoa, without any fat. Good to Rememberbr Antioxidants help to protect cells from damage and calcium helps to build strong bones. Just Add Hot Water or Milk! Nestle ~ Since 1866 75 mg Per Serving see more...

• does it taste better than miss swiss diet?1 Answers
  • Does this taste like normal hot cocoa, or is less flavor because ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend it." in 1 review
  • "it taste OK but whats the point of buying hot chocolate fat free if you really want to enjoy it the creaminess sweetness and all." in 1 review
  • "My family loves this cocoa mix." in 1 review
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I gave this 4 stars because I think it is pretty good for a fat free option, but it still isn't the real thing. If pure counting calories, it is a sweet, affordable treat to keep in the house...however, it is definitely watery and not as chocolates as the real thing, but that is to be expected for a fat free version.
Jennifer S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Super low cal, low carb, low sugar. What more could you ask for for a comfort treat? A few packets of Sweet n Low and Equal and/or sugar free syrup and you've got a delicious hot cocoa with absolutely zero guilt. My boyfriend has drank this every night before bed for the last THREE YEARS! He loves it and I drink it a few times a week now that it's cold.
Kristen H.
St Catharines, ON
I love this product. The taste is amazing and is so easy to make. The kids love coming home after school and making themselves some hot chocolate. It is so creamy and the price is comparable to most other hot chocolate mixes. I have repeatedly purchased this and will do so again
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
When It Comes To Cold Night's And Movies. This Is Definitely Something You Can't Go Without. Packaging Is Great. And I Like This One Especially Because Its Pour Milk At Your Own Pace. My Husband Is Lactose And He Loves This. Would I Recommend This , Yes I Would.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is great on a cold day it's factory it's delicious it does it taste bad three put some skin milk it's so healthy I am a repeat consumer it's affordable and I would definitely recommend you buying it because I would buy it again and again and again
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lowest calorie per serving that I've found, and it tastes great. Mixes into hot water better, without clumping as much. Other mixes I've tried tend to leave small clumps of the mix that just won't dissolve on their own. Tastes great. Would repurchase
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Nestle Hot Cocoa Rich Milk Chocolate is the classic that never gets old, simple yet always tasty, whereas Mini-Marshmallow offers an added burst of sweet morsels for the more adventurous cocoa lovers. Nestle Hot Cocoa’s Fat Free options offer health-conscious rich chocolate devotees a better for you option. In addition to cocoa goodness, all flavors of Nestle Hot Cocoa are fortified with calcium to support bone health.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
me encanta este producto dentro de la linea de nesthe su empaque es muy original y esta muy bien presentado hace alrededor de un mes que lo estoy probando y ya no puedo dejar de usarlo me encanta su precio es razonable porque el producto es de muy buena calidad
Veronica B.
Roxbury , MA
Ah, I love this stuff. it reminds me growing up back when my grandmother was alive. She had the best Hot Cocoa mix and I never knew what it was until I became an adult to discover it was this lovely product! Man, making a cup of hot cocoa sounds about good right now!
Becky G.
Janesville, IA
Great taste in a convenient container that is easily stored in my cupboard. I prefer this type of container versus the individual packets because I like extra mixture in my hot water/milk mixture!!! If you add a little milk, this comes out super creamy and extra delicious. However, only the mixture and water would do too. Great flavor. This is my go to hot cocoa!
Anna A.
Does this taste like normal hot cocoa, or is less flavor because of fat free?
Ekaterina G.
Foodie Expert
does it taste better than miss swiss diet?