Nestlé Honey Shreddies 500g uploaded by Katelyn A.

BY NESTLÉ

Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Shreddies have always been my favourite cereals, now you have them with a delicious twist! Can't go wrong with adding a little honey to sweeten things up! It doesn't taste overly sweet either, just the perfect combination of wheat and honey! I recommend!
Haleema H.
Tranent
I CANT FIND THESE ANYWHERE!!!! I love the original shreddies but I preferred these bones ones but for some reason they’ve been discontinued and I can’t find them anywhere :( they’re so delicious everyone needs to try these!
Katelyn A.
Sooo delicious! They have 24% of your daily intake of fibre and you don't have to add sugar because they are sweetened with honey already. I just add a little almond milk :) I find that they even stay crunch longer than regular shreddies after you add milk.
Larissa L.
Toronto, ON
The moment I first tasted Honey Shreddies I knew I found the one. No thee cereal satisfies both the savory and sweet cravings the crunchy texture and crispness is more than Anyone could ask for. The price for cereal is crazy but it can usually go on sale for $2.99 and that's when I go crazy and stock up. The perfect go to for Breakfast, lunch, snacks. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to experience a perfect flavour combination.
Toniann K.
CHATHAM, ON
I am in love with this cereal! It's got the perfect amount of honey for that added bit of sweetness. I have been eating this almost every day for breakfast! and you can almost always find it on sale too! My toddlers also like to eat it dry like a snack.