Nestlé Honey Shreddies 500g uploaded by Katelyn A.

BY NESTLÉ

Toniann K.
Toniann K.
CHATHAM, ON
I am in love with this cereal! It's got the perfect amount of honey for that added bit of sweetness. I have been eating this almost every day for breakfast! and you can almost always find it on sale too! My toddlers also like to eat it dry like a snack.
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Toronto, ON
The moment I first tasted Honey Shreddies I knew I found the one. No thee cereal satisfies both the savory and sweet cravings the crunchy texture and crispness is more than Anyone could ask for. The price for cereal is crazy but it can usually go on sale for $2.99 and that's when I go crazy and stock up. The perfect go to for Breakfast, lunch, snacks. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to experience a perfect flavour combination.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Sooo delicious! They have 24% of your daily intake of fibre and you don't have to add sugar because they are sweetened with honey already. I just add a little almond milk :) I find that they even stay crunch longer than regular shreddies after you add milk.