Nestle Good Start Omega 3 & 6 with GOS Infant Formula

by Good Start

Oligosaccharides are naturally found in breast milk. GOS (galactooligosaccharide) is a type of oligosaccharide, that we add to NESTLÉ GOOD START with Omega 3 & 6.

We have the same formula you trust with 100% whey protein, partially hydrolyzed, Omega 3 & 6, and added GOS. This combination of 100% whey, which is partially broken down, and GOS, is easy on baby's tummy.

You may be wondering, what is GOS? Will I need to plan for a transition period for my baby's diet? Breast milk naturally contains a complex mix of oligosaccharides (or carbohydrates) that help develop and maintain baby's digestive system. GOS is a specific type of food-form carbohydrate that we add to NESTLÉ GOOD START with omega 3 & 6. GOS is a safe ingredient, and a transition period is not needed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestle Good Start Omega 3 & 6 with GOS Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Brampton, ON
Best formula ever for my son he was born 7 weeks premature and this formula has been by far the easiest for him to digest and keep down.
This is the last formula we tried and the one that has been the easiest on our babes little belly. Good start takes the win in our home
Stoney Creek , ON
Great formula for baby. Easy to prepare. It’s gentle on baby’s stomach, easier to digest. Been using it for all my kids. Pricey.
Fort McMurray, AB
Great formula ! Used for all 3 kiddos over 13 years !!love all of good starts formulas and always get good pricing and deals
Almonte, ON
The only formula my daughter would drink both in and out of the hospital. We had tried just about every brand with her!
Baby loves nearly formula!!! She barely pukes on it, doesn’t smell that bad, but over priced for what you get

Looking for your answer?