Nestle Good Start Omega 3 & 6 with GOS Infant Formula

by Good Start

Oligosaccharides are naturally found in breast milk. GOS (galactooligosaccharide) is a type of oligosaccharide, that we add to NESTLÉ GOOD START with Omega 3 & 6.

We have the same formula you trust with 100% whey protein, partially hydrolyzed, Omega 3 & 6, and added GOS. This combination of 100% whey, which is partially broken down, and GOS, is easy on baby's tummy.

You may be wondering, what is GOS? Will I need to plan for a transition period for my baby's diet? Breast milk naturally contains a complex mix of oligosaccharides (or carbohydrates) that help develop and maintain baby's digestive system. GOS is a specific type of food-form carbohydrate that we add to NESTLÉ GOOD START with omega 3 & 6. GOS is a safe ingredient, and a transition period is not needed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestle Good Start Omega 3 & 6 with GOS Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
This stuff is great. Seems to be the only formula my newborns tummy will handle as it doesn’t cause him gas or reflux. His has minimal spit up and the price for a 900g can is very reasonable. Definitely recommend
East Gwillimbury, ON
This food is so gentle on my little man's tummy and it's not to bad on the wallet either. My little man seems to find it extremely easy for him to digest and it's also packed full of everything he needs!
Edmonton
This formula is the only one my baby’s tummy can handle. Love this stuff super easy to access the scoop. Super gentle on his tummy and I don’t think we will ever try any other brand.
Toronto, ON
My oldest son swore by this formula. The probiotics helped him digest his food and I think that the omega 3 really helps with brain development, which is especially important during the early years!
New Minas, NS
I didn’t have enough breastmilk for my son at birth and made the right choice of choosing Good Start infant formula. Started with the liquid one then now that he’s 2, still supplementing with GS 3 powdered milk. Have tried other brands and by far, Good Start stands out! My son loves it so much that at one point, we prepared a non Good Start formula and he knows it’s not it and would not drink it. We take advantage of buying a bulk when it’s on sale.
Vancouver, BC
The hospital put my baby on Enfamil formula and I continue to give that to her but she started to get very colicky. I then switched to Enfamil Gentlease and that made her even more gas and she used to scream in gas pain. Someone had recommended this formula and I tried it almost immediately this has been sitting very well with her. My baby has been all this formula for a couple of months and I've had no issues with gas anymore. I strongly recommend this formula.
Napanee
This is all my son eats. We absolutely love this product. We do however, give him extra probiotics just to help with his bowel movements. But overall I found this to be the best formula and the one that he enjoyed the most. I definitely recommend the first time moms that have not used formula before try this one to start. The bonus is Nestlé will give you samples as well. Who doesn’t love samples!!
VAUDREUIL, QC
I absolutely love this formula when I am unable to breastfeed my baby. I have done do much research on probiotics and it's benefits do I am do happy that this formula has probiotics in it. My baby has no issues with this formula and I love that the company gives coupons towards buying this product!
Brockville
My kids did amazing on this product! Absolutely love it and very affordable. The mixing of the product was super easy and the fact that good start also has liquid forms for on the go moms and dads makes life so much easier! Overall I think this is going to be the brand I will use with all my children.
Whitby , ON
I have tried so many types of formula with my twins in the last 3 months of their lives & every single one of them made them gassy and uncomfortable. This is the FIRST one that works with their stomach. I love it! Will be using this for along time.

Looking for your answer?