Nestlé Gobstopper Theater Box 5 oz.

by Nestlé

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. Features Jawbreakers That Change Color and Flavor Everlasting Fun treat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nestlé Gobstopper Theater Box 5 oz.!
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These candies are delicious and perfect for when you just want something a little sweet. They are fairly low in calories 90 for 9 of them. They're inexpensive. They are loud when you are trying to get them out of the box. I would not recommend them for small children as they're small and can be a choking hazard.
I absolutely love Gobstoppers, ever since I was a child. Gobstoppers last me 2-3 days, crazy I know. I love the flavors and the fact they actually last so long. Yummy!
Vegan, Organic, Paleo
Parker, CO
Before I went on a no sugar diet, these were one of my go-to sweets. I loved them because you pop it in your move and savor the flavor for a long time. I used to eat a lot of gummy bears and such but I always felt like I ate through the bag too quickly! The hard shell on these will stoop you from chewing it too fast. These are also perfect for sharing with others for that same reason. If you have kids, it's the perfect treat for the movies or playing video games.
South shields, Tyne and wear
Nestlé Gobstopper Theater Box 5 oz. uploaded by Bobbi M.
Nestlé Gobstopper Theater Box 5 oz. uploaded by Bobbi M.
I'm sorry but what is the point in this candy? You cant bite through it unless your teeth are made of steel and it takes over an hour to suck it if you havnt already died of inhaling the tiny ball. (Lol I know)
N Tazewell, VA
Literally my go to candy! I've loved them ever since I was a kid they're super affordable and yummy! I usually get them at Walmart nothing compares they're one of a kind candy I buy them all the time!
Great candy if you're gonna eat just a handful. I love how the flavor changes as you keep it in your mouth. But if i have too many, my tongue starts to hurt a little bit. The red ones are the best! But all flavors are great!
No Special Diet
Nestlé Gobstopper Theater Box 5 oz. uploaded by Chakirah K.
I am a huge fan of Willy Wanka!.. I love these candies even though they are hard on the outside they have a chalky powder consistency in the middle and I love it. I ate the whole box in a day!🤪
No Special Diet
I love Gobstoppers so much. They are layered, so underneath the outer flavor, there's another flavor. They really do last a long time. Which is good because it just means I'm actually consuming less sugar while still enjoying the delicious flavor for longer.
london, ON
Gobstoppers seem to have two flavor layers with a centre of less tasty material. The outer two layers and smooth and sweet, whereas the inside is easy to chew almost like the texture of a rocket candy. Your tongue will get tired after far fewer than are in this box, instead pick a smaller pack of these and another candy for your movie snack.
Lexington, KY
One of my most go to candies! This has aided me through stopping smoking, stress of college and finals, they are always only a $1 when i shop for them and they tatse amazing! My FAVE candy! Best value. Shared them with class mates during test time.