Nestlé ful Upload Laptop Backpack uploaded by Helis I.

BY NESTLÉ

FUL's Upload 17" Laptop Backpack Product Material: 1680 denier Polyester Product Weight: 3 lbs. Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 16" x 11" x 1.5" Designated Fully Padded Laptop Sleeve Side Elastic Slip Pouch for "Quick Access" External Front and Side Pockets Internal Organizer see more...

cecilia m.
Love this book bag... It's lasted three semester's and still going strong. Lots of pockets to hold everything, and it doesn't feel heavy on my back even with my large biology book and binder inside. Of course i wouldn't try to overload it, but it can handle carrying a lot of stuff. This is probably one of the sturdier backpacks that i have owned. I do wish that they made the laptop pocket with a little extra padding because the pocket is very thin so I'm afraid it doesn't offer very much protection for your computer but that the only con there is so far.
Thomas G.
Howard Beach, NY
In always looking for a safe way to transport my Mac but I also need space for when I travel. The bag has to double as a carry-on when I fly. This is perfect for both! The ample pockets give me room to carry cords, chargers, accessories, and even snacks. I also feel secure that my expensive computer won't get damaged.
Quintina M.
This backpack has so many pockets. Almost too many. It fits a lot of stuff but if you fill the entire thing, it may be too big for a carry on for a flight. It's still comfortable when full though.
Jenna K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this backpack because it has so many pockets and is really durable! Perfect for school, backpacking trips or everyday use!
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Well and good use for one of my very own laptops I'm glad this was created please take time and see if you'd like to purchase
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Fits everything I would ever need and holds my laptop safely but I do have problems with the zipper getting stuck sometimes.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Not only is it pretty ugly and embarrassing to wear in public, but it's also not that great of a design.
Abby S.
Scranton, PA
Its a OK product didn't really like it. My husband likes the more sleek version so this was too much
Belinda L.
Picayune, MS
Perfect Bag ever. Can fit a change of clothes and all items needed for a quick Business trip.
Aliza T.
This backpack is Great for a park or to simply go around town on a bike with your pets or kids