Nestlé DRUMSTICK We Love Chocolate Cookie Dipped Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones 8 ct Box uploaded by K. W.

BY DRUMSTICK

K. W.
Nestlé's cookie dipped chocolate Drumstick (aka Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones) is NOT worth eating. In every bite, I searched for some resemblance to the old Nestlé chocolate Drumstick, and found none.  The cookie coating tasted horribly sweet, the chocolate ice cream was flavorless, and the cone was soft rather than crunchy.
The lingering after taste and queasy stomach served as a rebuke for continuing to eat. Additionally, my dog snatched a 1" piece off the ground and vomited.  Is this Nestlé's idea of food?
A comparison of Nutritional Facts for the cookie-dipped Drumstick and the regular Nestle's Classic Vanilla Drumstick (with fat from peanuts), revealed the saturated fat increased from (8 grams) 40% to (10 grams) 50% of daily value. The sugars increases as well from 22 to 27 grams.
You're in for a long read and additional food additive (chemical) research, if you strive to understand the ingredients list.
After this venture, I'm not even planning to eat my old-time favorite Nestlé's Classic Drumstick. I'll either find a new brand that uses basic ingredients or make my own (check out The Food Hacker's recipe).
louann c.
Love  love loveeee!!  the ice cream tastes really good alot of chocolate but its not overpowering its great ice cream for chocolate lovers the cone is the second best part lol id buy them again a really great snack for a sweet tooth or craving lol!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Funtastic! Great flavor, I truly like the light flavor of the chocolate waffle, is a nestle product I enjoy. Costs about $8 dollars I got it a Target but also is sold at Publix.
Stacey C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My aunt just bought these from Walmart. She's a chocolate addict. It was different seeing an all chocolate cone versus the original cone! I tried the White Chocolate with Fudge drumstick. The white chocolate pieces on top before you to the ice cream were very good and the fudge was in the center all the way to the middle of the cone. Same Nestle DrumStick to have the chocolate coat inside the cone as you get to the bottom. I recommend this product!
Melissa K.
Saco, ME
I am LOVING these ice cream cones! I hate sugar cones at the ice cream store but this is the only way I eat them. It softens them up a bit - not mushy though. These are affordable and who doesn't love the chocolate coating on the outside and the gooey chocolate fudge in the middle? DELICIOUS!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My mother n law got me started on these! Just had a chocolate fudge one last night. SOOO good! The cookie dipped on top instead of the original nuts is a great mix up. Especially if you dont like or are allergic to nuts. About 5$ or so.