Nestlé DRUMSTICK Vanilla/Chocolate Lil' Drums Frozen Dairy Dessert Cones 24 ct Box

BY DRUMSTICK

A sweet palate of vanilla and chocolatey notes. A hint of roasted peanuts adds extra charm. Cheers to this lil’ taste of summer. see more...

Vanessa P.
They’re really cute, but not as satisfying. They don’t last long. They’re nice for kids or if you want something small and sweet, but if you want something more, then I recommend the regular sizes, but other than that, they’re good.
Ashlee M.
Lonoke, AR
These little drumsticks are perfect for a little snack if you're not wanting too much but enough to hit the spot. They are creamy and delicious and very reasonably priced.
Karlie N.
Sarnia, ON
We love vanilla and cameral cones with peanuts on top! I usually buy this at any grocery store. I find when this product is on sale it is an amazing price, although I don’t normally buy 4pack $7.99. When I get this on sale I pay $2.97-$3.97 depending. I will continuing buying this product. I wish they made a cone that had peanuts all the way through the ice cream they taste so good and satisfying 😍