Nestlé Drumstick Vanilla Fudge uploaded by Genedra T.Nestlé Drumstick Vanilla Fudge uploaded by Jamie V.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Drumstick® Vanilla Fudge.
The original sundae Cone®.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Vanessa N.
Medows of Dan, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
These Nestle Drumstick Vanilla Fudge ice creams are so good it's hard for me to eat just one but I do most of the time now my husband on the other hand he goes back for seconds. I love to find things he enjoys and these are one if thoes things . So yes they are to die for andi will buy them agin and they don't cost a whole lot .
Jessica D.
Sicklerville, NJ
What more can one want in an ice cream?  You have a cone, vanilla, fudge in the middle, chocolate crust (with crushed nuts) and... drum roll please!... more chocolate at the base of the cone!  We keep on buying these as if they are going out of fashion.
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
One of my favorite guilty pleasure snacks! I love the nuts with the vanilla ice cream and the fudge in the middle is what makes it for me! I also love eating the cone it's always so good. I usually don't buy a box I'll just get one at my corner store for like 1.50! It's delicious would def recommend!
Brittany F.
Matawan, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the deliciousness of a ice cream sundae with the convenience of a cone. As long as you're quick theres no mess, and let's be honest, who can control how fast they eat when it comes to ice cream.
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
These are so yummy! The fudge center gives you that extra chocolate this ice cream needs. The icecream itself is creamy. And we cant wait to get to the cone with the chocolate inside.
Maggie B.
Minooka,il
Purchased at: Walgreens
Every time I go grocery shopping this is always on my list. It's a great snack or dessert. The fudge in the middle is my absolute favorite. It brings so many different flavors it's amazing.
Megan S.
Westminster, CO
I've been crazy about these for a while! What's not to love? Nuts, chocolate, vanilla, and a cone! I can honestly eat these in about 2 days. Lol. Not the healthiest, but it's a fun summer treat. My son is a huge fan too, and he hates chocolate!
Michelle R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the beat kind I've ever had! The fudge is amazing and makes it 10x better!! My favorite part is the bottom of the cone because there's a good amount of chocolate 😉
ayric f.
These awesome ice cream cones are the perfect treat on a hot day out by the pool or really anytime of the year. It's chocolate outside with its vanilla ice cream center is so delicious. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Sara K.
Sugar Land
Out of the original, fudge, and caramel, fudge it my favorite! I always get these when they’re at sale at Costco and they last me a while. I love how at the bottom of the cone there’s chocolate. I think it’s the best part!
Alexandra R.
Has anyone else noticed that they look smaller lately? I bought a variety box (not the minis) and they're tiny! I had to go look at the box again to make sure I got the full sized ones!
Amanda Z.
These are my favorite desserts. What is your favorite?