Nestlé Drumstick Vanilla Fudge uploaded by Jamie V.

BY NESTLÉ

Nestle® Drumstick® Vanilla Fudge.
The original sundae Cone®.
Artificially flavored. see more...

janine b.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite guilty pleasure snacks! I love the nuts with the vanilla ice cream and the fudge in the middle is what makes it for me! I also love eating the cone it's always so good. I usually don't buy a box I'll just get one at my corner store for like 1.50! It's delicious would def recommend!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is bomb! You first bite throw the hard chocolate and nutty covering on top. You then get to the vanilla ice cream portion. There may have been fudge in between. There's more hard chocolate towards the bottom of the cone. Once you get pass that, there's fudge at the bottom of the cone waiting for you! Yum.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Let's be honest there are much healthier options that this, one cone is 310 calories you could eat a pint of halo top and still have calories left over. But every once in a while you just want something little this and they are sinfully good. Chocolate with vanilla ice cream and peanuts on top yummy! Can't beat the drumstick!
Megan S.
I've been crazy about these for a while! What's not to love? Nuts, chocolate, vanilla, and a cone! I can honestly eat these in about 2 days. Lol. Not the healthiest, but it's a fun summer treat. My son is a huge fan too, and he hates chocolate!
Michelle R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the beat kind I've ever had! The fudge is amazing and makes it 10x better!! My favorite part is the bottom of the cone because there's a good amount of chocolate 😉
ayric f.
These awesome ice cream cones are the perfect treat on a hot day out by the pool or really anytime of the year. It's chocolate outside with its vanilla ice cream center is so delicious. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Kelly B.
These are amazing! The chocolate shell is nice and thick, the ice cream tastes great, good cone flavor and love the chunk of chocolate in the top of the cone. Definitely my go to brand for this type of treat.
Stephanie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of the best ice creams out there. I love the way the nuts are on top of the chocolate. The cone is always so perfect too. And I love the chocolate in-between the ice cream. It's a must try
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I personally love these little ice cream cones and could eat an entire box in one setting that's probably the only downfall to these is you just can't eat enough of them.
Diana D.
These are so so good. I live the chocolate frozen inside the cone thts like the best part for me. Lol. Seriously tho they have different flavors but this one and caramel are yummy
Alexandra R.
Has anyone else noticed that they look smaller lately? I bought a variety box (not the minis) and they're tiny! I had to go look at the box again to make sure I got the full sized ones!
Amanda Z.
These are my favorite desserts. What is your favorite?